返回列表 回復 發帖

[其它] Translate Voice Free

https://itunes.apple.com/hk/app/translate-voice-free/id539941258?mt=8

Description                THE ONLY FREE VOICE TRANSLATOR APP.
THE MOST POWERFUL FREE VOICE TRANSLATOR APP.

Immediately speak all kinds of different languages, voice to voice. Naturally talk to your phone in one language, then hear yourself in another completely different language. It's so amazing. Throw away the language obstacle, you can get foreign friends, date with exotic lovers or even start a new life in a foreign country.

Features:

✓ Instantly speak freely in 100+ countries
Instantly start a voice-to-voice conversation with people living in 100+ countries.

✓ Free super accurate voice recognition
In addition to daily conversation, tongue twisters can also be recognized with high accuracy.

✓ Free instant translation
Whenever and Wherever you speak a language, it gets you the translation in the blink of an eye.

✓ Free share translations with your friends
Can you imagine how romantic it is to text your girlfriend in all kinds of languages to say "I love you"?

Languages Supported
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, Russian

Translate Voice Free Support
                                          What's New in Version 1.0.7                - iOS 7 Compatible

iPhone Screenshots                        

Customer Reviews                                          Pro con        

by                  Kargera                                      Its Good i love the good voice recognition and translation is accurate but didn't like that it gives you very few translations to make u purchase. I like to purchase apps that are useful like this one except when creators pressure u into buying. The. I don't  

Wont translate all words! Swearing is censored!        

by                  Dirty Vixxen                                      Great app give it five when you un censor! I will not pay to upgrade until it is uncensored!  

Hay        

by                  Phuckgi                                      Hay

• ree
  • Category: Productivity
  • Updated:  25 October 2013
  • Version: 1.0.7
  • Size: 17.1 MB
  • Language: English
  • Developer: Intellectual Flame Co., Ltd.
  • © 2013 Intellectual Flame Co., Ltd.
Rated 4+
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

評分次數

• sun7005

this apps is so helpful when you are in a foreign countries where no one knows what you are talking about.
返回列表