返回列表 回復 發帖

都市農耕

繁忙鬧市土地寸金尺土,在溫市商業區的橫街卻有不小這樣的社區農場,
地盡其用之外,相信也為居住柏文大廈的居民帶來不小樂趣。

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
What a lovely community garden, right next to an overpass freeway; this garden soften the landscape so much.
A community garden like this enhance the sense of place and belonging, a gathering point to get to know your neighbors, a place to share conversation, exchange idea and experience.
So come on, go set one up near where you live; get your hands dirty, do some sweating, loose some weight and get a nice suntan.  You get to enjoy the harvest too.
I love that shed, its so full of character.  That solar panels on top of the outdoor cupboard is an excellent idea too.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
On another look; perhaps they are not solar panels, is it a seedling raising box with glass windows?
本帖最後由 亞良 於 2014-9-2 06:13 AM 編輯

vandas姐, 圖片6,7是我現在最喜歡食用菜種,有時間一定種番D
On another look; perhaps they are not solar panels, is it a seedling raising box with glass windows?
norman.ho 發表於 2014-9-1 01:34 PM
I'm not too sure Norman, it might be a recycle box...dunno what's the glass top for, will take a look if I have a chance passing by again.
vandas姐, 圖片6,7是我現在最喜歡食用菜種,有時間一7定種番D
亞良 發表於 2014-9-1 09:16 PM
良哥喜歡白菜還是kale羽衣甘藍? 聽說吃kale有很多益處, 特別是其豐富的抗氧化劑有利於抗癌.

我自己就準備明年種這種開紅花的花豆
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2014-9-2 10:18 AM 編輯

良哥,

I think these are basil and coriander; they are really good to be used in salad or stir fry with sliced ling fish or beef.  Nice to add them to soup noodle too.

While here are some silver beets or sometime called spinach, the other one with very curly leaves is kale.  With both of them, once they are mature, you can keep picking the leaves off and some new ones will keep growing out.
I have tried cooking and eating kale, it takes some getting used to.  Its got a rather rough texture, most people use it to mixed with other fruit and vegies to make smoothy; I've heard it can be use to make chips too. Interesting veg, its been in fashion for a little while; I wounder if it would take off.
For me, I much prefer the spinach, it is lots more versatile to cook with; love the cheese & spinach quiche.
這地區政府真的很好, 可以給市民在市區農耕樂.
在香港真的很難找到這麼大的地方給人們耕種.
真是有創意,能夠種這麼多的農作物,享受辛勞與採收樂趣!
looks like only Taiwan or Japan can have the space and mind to do city gardening!
This is really a very lovely community garden. It's not very easy to find a place in the big city to plant some flowers and trees. Thanks for sharing with us.
果然是地廣人稀的國家才能做的事
再種一些花會更好看
好棒喔,目前也是租屋住在都市區
想種東西卻苦無空間
且沒有足夠日曬的地方
能夠有這樣一塊地方可以種植真的是很棒的一件事
這在地廣的國家才有可能! 地希的國家!土地貴如金!
謝謝樓主
返回列表