返回列表 回復 發帖
All i can tell is that the game admin doesn't give a damn about the game, you can see some status of the players are yet updated (e.g Mo Williams still in Bucks, Ron Artest still in Kings), not to mention the crappy pre-rank system and the completely misleading default ranking (Agent Zero on 7th!?, Monta Ellis on 32th!?).

Yahoo has been clearly doing a much much better job in terms of their Fantasy NBA administration (http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba).
They once had serious flaws (such as players' points disappeared for few match days in the point-based league i took part in) 2 or 3 seasons ago (cant remember when), but they reacted quickly and patched the game within days. The pre-rank system works exactly what it does at players' ease. The default ranking is better aligned with the objective observations thus represents the effectiveness of players more appropriately in the upcoming season (Agent Zero on 110th and Monta Ellis on 131th as a result of future uncertainty due to serious injury).

My proposal is that we transfer from NBA.com to Yahoo. Huge task? Yes. More pleasant gaming experience? Can't guarantee but very optimistic according to the history.

Nonetheless, I am for the move of using the current default ranking for the possible manual draft if we had to stick to this game. I understand some aren't happy with the default ranking (myself included) but i think it will be too difficult for the game's founder to manually draft each team based on multiple rankings.

P.S. I didn't play much fantasy sport games in websites other than Yahoo. Though I did play Pick-one Challenge last season on NBA.com and it was an overall pleasant experience.

[ 本帖最後由 chemical 於 2008-10-20 09:31 PM 編輯 ]
原帖由 chemical 於 2008-10-20 03:57 PM 發表
All i can tell is that the game admin doesn't give a damn about the game, you can see some status of the players are yet updated (e.g Mo Williams still in Bucks, Ron Artest still in Kings), not to men ...
fren, why not you create the nba yahoo so that we can play also. If you ready, then just set the draft date to this coming Sunday (26 Nov). No reward also no problem, we can play for fun. Cheers!

回應 leanming 第 32 篇文章

Totally Agreed, maybe we give up this ufc.nba to Yahoo, I don't mind either, I just wanna play.

I only played once with ufc.nba last year, which only 5 owners, we did offline draft.

回應 chemical 第 31 篇文章

Can you create 1 in Yahoo, I don't wanna any more troubles.

I wanna try the Yahoo 1, so can compare with NBA .

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-20 08:25 AM 編輯 ]
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 tshek 於 2008-10-19 10:30 PM 發表
by the way, the positive side on a live draft even if any of us cannot show up on the live draft, the system will use your personal pre-draft ranking instead of the default.
thanks, I don't like the default draft ranking too.

Let's go for PLAN C, we do the OFFLINE DRAFT, which I am going to do the draft for everyone, if the ufc.nba system still can not populated the rosters by tomorrow. 10/21 US TIME.

FOR ALL OWNERS, PLEASE PM ME OR POST HERE YOUR PRE-DRAFT RANKING by 10/23 US TIME. (I can not access to your pre-draft ranking in ufc.nba, I having same function as you beside about the setting of the league),

Then I am going to do the OFFLINE DRAFT for every owner, which I am going to draft by YOUR PRE-DRAFT RANKING FIRST, then by the system DEFAULT ranking.  So I will go by DEFAULT Ranking for the owner if you don't provide me your draft ranking within 10/23 US Time.

Hopefully this will work & satisfied for all owners.

pm & email all owners at the same time, 10/20 9:40AM US Eastern Time
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
May i know where can get the  PRE-DRAFT RANKING???
YOU'LL NEVERWALKALONE

回應 marcus0828 第 35 篇文章

for the pre-draft ranking.....how many players I give you
because I have 30 something in my list

回應 marcus0828 第 35 篇文章

first, you login to your UFC account
then, you will see the big tabs, League My Team  Players, etc....
click on League ->Draft Central....then, you can see "My Pre-Draft Ranking"

TVBNOW FANTASY NBA LEAGUE

There you go, i have founded a league using Yahoo!. Note that the league is Roto (Rotisserie) based which simply means that you will want to draft the best all-round players in your draft.

Any thoughts about the league settings?

Click the link for more details on:
1. How Roto scoring works
2. General draft strategy for Roto
3. Other rules and instruction in details

##############################################

To join:

1. Register a Yahoo!ID in case you don't have one
2. Goto http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba and click Sign Up
3. Log-in with your Yahoo!ID
4. Choose "Join League" -> "Join Custom" -> Enter League ID "105351" and password "tvb123now"
5. Enter your team details

##############################################

The current league settings are as follows (subject to changes)

League ID#:          105351
League Name:         TVBNOW
Password:         tvb123now
Custom League URL:         http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/tvbnow
Draft Type:         Autopick Draft
Max Teams:         20
Scoring Type:         Rotisserie
Max Moves:         No maximum
Max Acquisitions per Week:         No maximum
Max Trades:         No maximum
Trade Reject Time:         1
Trade End Date:         March 12, 2009
Waiver Time:         1 day
Can't Cut List Provider:         Yahoo! Sports
Trade Review:         League Votes
Post Draft Players:         Follow Waiver Rules
Max Games Played:         82
Weekly Deadline:         Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on:         Monday, Oct 27
Roster Positions:         PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, Util, BN, BN
Stat Categories:         FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

[ 本帖最後由 chemical 於 2008-10-21 12:10 AM 編輯 ]

評分次數

• JackyNelson

回應 chemical 第 38 篇文章

Thanks . Chemical. I am in.

If we playing NBA & Yahoo, we can have same TVB$$ for both games,

& regarding the 功勳?? I can not make decision, will report to the moderators, or we going to spill 1/2 & 1/2 to each game will advise later.

I also going to pm other members about this yahoo game now. Thanks.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
I am working now,

I am going to copy & paste to a excel sheet for 300 players, then post up here, so you guys can copy & paste to do it in wordpad or excel or post up there.

Coming soon.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U

回應 chemical 第 38 篇文章

for this yahoo game...do we need to do the pre-draft ranking again

回應 blueocean 第 41 篇文章

I guess so, it's easier, but takes lots time, my manager is walking behind
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
Here u go, everyone, here is the excel & notepad copy for 300 player names from ufc.nba default ranking which the same order you found on post # 28 in this thread.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
alright man... I will be in the Yahoo game as well !!
I just join the Yahoo league
返回列表