返回列表 回復 發帖
We have waiver rules and max number of games for each position set in this league....no more rash player transactions
I'm in!!! My team name in the league is Rockets.
It's better than the NBA.com fantasy game, except that the real time data is not free :P

[ 本帖最後由 holding 於 2008-10-22 10:07 PM 編輯 ]
AKA_JOE is IN!!!!!!!!

評分次數

回應 AKA_JOE 第 19 篇文章

OKAY, WELCOME

2 MORE AT LEAST
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
NBA season is just one week away
I just hope everything will be ready by then

chem, may I know how many team in a league? There are 13 teams now but few of them not leave the message here and not mentioned team name and owner. I sugges team member who registered need to leave their team name here as below:

leanming = LM Rockets
原帖由 leanming 於 2008-10-22 12:49 發表
chem, may I know how many team in a league? There are 13 teams now but few of them not leave the message here and not mentioned team name and owner. I sugges team member who registered need to leave t ...
I have sent all managers in the league an email asking them to confirm their team names and the corresponding tvbnow IDs.

The info. is tabulaize here:
http://www.tvbnow.com/viewthread ... d=17469#pid12775786

I'll keep this table updated.
i am in!
team name: jayben

評分次數

hi there, i'm the owner of Shohoku...:)

評分次數

The draft is now taking place, and it will be completed between now and 02:59:00 p.m. Wednesday October 29, 2008.

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/105351/draftresults

回應 chemical 第 25 篇文章

Thanks, man, so we going to miss the game on the 28th.

Hopefully it completed earlier

ufc.nba said the rosters will be populated out this weekend.

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-24 08:14 AM 編輯 ]
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U

回應 JackyNelson 第 26 篇文章

Our draft is completed!!!

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/105351/draftresults

Reminders:
1. Our rosters could be changed daily (thus you could avoid putting injured/suspended/doubtful players on your starting line-up)

2. The score counts maximum 82 games for every position, including Util, for the entire season

3. Be voluntary to seek advises and assist others (we don't know what you want to know unless you let us know)

4. This is only a game. So enjoy it.

[ 本帖最後由 chemical 於 2008-10-25 04:05 PM 編輯 ]

評分次數

• JackyNelson

I have checked my roster... So sad I can't get any of the player in my top 5 list...
Anyway, hope everyone enjoy. 82 games overall....
原帖由 leanming 於 2008-10-25 18:20 發表
I have checked my roster... So sad I can't get any of the player in my top 5 list...
Anyway, hope everyone enjoy. 82 games overall....
It ain't that bad, many quality FAs (free agents) are out there to be grabbed
Something you should know:

"Waiver priority" rules

The rule applies when you try to acquire an waiver (NOT FA free agent) from the market. The priority is only shown on the league standing on the homepage of the league.
If the waiver is requested by more than one team, the team with higher waiver priority (the smaller number) will get the player.
When the waiver is successfully moved to one team, that team's waiver priority move to bottom (the largest number).
So use it with caution as the waiver priority might be crucial to get someone you really really want in the future, and this might be that move that change the final standing.
If you expect the waiver that you want receives less attraction to other managers, you might want to wait until the player's status becomes FA (free agent).

I hope you will find this helpful.

評分次數

返回列表