返回列表 回復 發帖
i register already. when is the draft date???
howie0805 發表於 2009-9-23 08:40 PM
dont know yet, please stay tune. have to wait for commish. Chemical to announce.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
registered.... finally
tshek 發表於 2009-9-25 07:50 PM
prefer point-based
blueocean 發表於 2009-9-24 12:53 PM
Look like we having lots HIGH HANDs this year, watch out ...

Go go Go go

whomelse from NYC
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
oh well try holding out the league details for filtering out potential inactive players........................
本帖最後由 chemical 於 2009-9-27 01:04 AM 編輯

we need to decide on the type of scoring first; and secondly scoring categories; and finally the draft date

1. rotisserie [How does rotisserie scoring work?]
2. point-based [How does fantasy point scoring work?]
3. head-to-head [How does head-to-head scoring work?]
3. head-to-head ~is the most interesting type
head to head is hard to play, and you can cheat the system.

評分次數

another suggestion i want to make is, we should have the draft right before the season start. cause the player can get injury right before the season start. if we start the draft now, then this is not a game for brain anymore, its base on luck.

評分次數

• JackyNelson

howie0805 發表於 2009-9-28 05:48
I woiuld say each system requires different strategy....but i would really love to hear more about cheating the system, what do you mean by that?
another suggestion i want to make is, we should have the draft right before the season start. cause the player can get injury right before the season start. if we start the draft now, then this is not ...
howie0805 發表於 2009-9-28 06:07
It makes perfect sense, and as i have mentioned few posts back, the draft will likely take place in mid-Oct, around one week ahead of the season tip-off.

評分次數

howie0805 發表於 2009-9-27 02:48 PM
really, we can cheat in head to head game, i just played once last year in public game, luckily won the 1st price. but i didn't cheat.

if so, is it possible to share how to cheat
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
I prefer rotisserie, setting of last year except more bench players (let's say 4 instead of 2?)

評分次數

but the good thing about head to head, if you really want to win. you have participate the game in daily bases. you can't slack off and expect to win. rot to rot, you can pick some good player, and leave there. and you will basically win the whole season. personally if everyone are really serious into it, i think it is better off to have head to head. but that is my personal opinion. i am just ready. =p

評分次數

great to see lots comments here, i dont mind either, just wanna have a great game with nba fans.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
I prefer h-2-h as well, i believe it takes more than just doing well, or saying being luck, in the draft to win the season...but it's unrealistic to expect every managers staying active throughout the whole season, there were always inactives and we just can't get rid of them completely...

評分次數

let's go vote la,

I go with head to head 2.... hopefully no one cheap cheat
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
hehe.....so many people prefer head to head
then let's play head to head lor

返回列表