返回列表 回復 發帖
i will go for the h-2-h unless i hear someone completely against it....For the league settings I believe I will deploy the yahoo's default one...any suggestions? I will finalise the settings by coming Sun and we can see what we may need to amend...and be prepared for the draft everyone, it will be held either 18 Oct or 25 Oct in the afternoon...
I AM READY, MY DRAFT IS DONE.

I TRIED A LIVE MOCK DRAFT, IT'S PRETTY INTERESTING, BUT DON'T THINK WE CAN DO LIVE.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
everyone has different time zone....impossible to have live draft

busy year, haven't even set my draft pre-ranking yet
I have completed the change of the league settings, please discuss

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/137683/settings

We can still go for a live draft even part of managers would be unavailable to attend. It would, however, be disadvantageous to those who cannot make it.
perfect
any chance we can find more people to join?
Hey folks, please post your team name you will be playing in this league after registration, I pretty much sure we need to collect those for future uses such as prize allocation , thank you.

We have 3 type of draft to choose from, which one do you prefer?

For those who prefer "Live Draft", please also list which date and what time you prefer between 12 Oct and 25 Oct. From my past experience, in order to suit everyone in different timezone, HK Time Sunday afternoon around 2pm would be good choice.

-Live Online Draft
You will participate in a live online draft that may last several hours and requires a Flash-enabled browser. Test your system to see if it is draft compatible.

-Autopick Draft
We will draft teams for your league based on either our default rankings or individual manager's pre-draft player rankings. Once you set your league's draft status to Ready, your draft will happen within 72 hours.

-Offline Draft
Your league conducts its own player draft offline and submits the results via our draft results entry page, which can be reached from the Commissioner's Tools on your league overview page.

評分次數

well, it will be easier if you use your tvboxnow user id as your team name!

and I like livepick
i prefer live draft too, but as blueocean had mentioned b4 as well, we are in different timezone, it might be un-fair for member unable make to the live draft.

so.. i guess most likely going to do Autopick Draft ...
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
any chance we can find more people to join?
howie0805 發表於 2009-10-4 04:06 AM
not that too much members here participate NBA... here.

even though we got like 15 - 20 plp participated in the beginning of last season, however ends up only 5-6 owners playing till end of the season.

we just play for fun whatever we have.........i guess.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
As long as there are more than 8 teams it would be okay i guess...activity matters much more...

Our rosters will look like this if not changed: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, Util, BN, BN
, is it fine for you?
i have no comments at all..
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
so... when is the draft??
auto pick, preseason alraedy started, can wait until the season begin
返回列表