Board logo

標題: [賽車] Yvan Muller: drivers’ title ‘a good payback’ to RML [打印本頁]

作者: Geofredo    時間: 2013-9-27 12:53 PM     標題: Yvan Muller: drivers’ title ‘a good payback’ to RML

Newly crowned WTCC champion, Yvan Muller, said his title win is his “a good payback” to the RML team after a difficult 2013 pre-season.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& I+ S. H" c: n7 V2 M

@( P+ O. M: [7 y8 a) k0 A5 ?& N4 K公仔箱論壇Muller, who clinched his fourth WTCC championship at Suzuka, told Eurosport that the lack of pre-season due to Chevrolet’s withdrawal from the series made his title win even sweeter.
% d4 C6 Q5 L/ G3 |7 J5 g+ a公仔箱論壇
) P; T% P1 C& M2 [“I’m proud to have done it [won the title],” Muller said after the race. “One month before the race [at Monza] we were not sure if we would be on the grid and we had to think a different way.公仔箱論壇; c; f: ]5 @% e7 q3 N# s6 Y" T% n

; N3 Z0 ^6 k/ ]( w7 R: h$ g) T( Itvboxnow.com“All the sacrifices done by the RML team and myself, [I think] we have a good payback.”* N- Q% G) s" i3 R" n1 z5 d9 ~- e

0 G! H$ f8 O" sThe Frenchman added he is pleased to have clinched the title with two races remaining of the 2013 WTCC calendar.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# ], \, `# C" T# @6 Q* L

5 Z/ [5 z- D5 q; Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHe is certain to now help team-mate, Tom Chilton, clinch second in the drivers’ standings, after the Briton moved up to third in the rankings following a strong Suzuka weekend.
/ \! [& h" W' ^+ E* P3 P  B* R6 Vtvboxnow.comtvboxnow.com; R: [% f! H- n6 ]+ o6 E  {: J
“I had a great fight during the race, but without any risks,” Muller continued. “I didn’t want to take any risks.
; p4 _, a: \, r9 H7 W! h$ R公仔箱論壇! S! m; t/ o9 I0 |8 ?5 }5 w" p% }
“I wanted this title finished [as] like this we can do something else.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. Z; O+ o; D/ B
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 J2 r3 f9 ^8 R" J8 d4 _
“Now I can be focussed on maybe helping Tom a little bit.”

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0