• k23bb

thank you so much
我们心目中无比珍亮的东方明珠 你是龙的子孙的无尚骄傲!

評分次數

• k23bb

Not bad, but the photos are too noisy.

評分次數

• k23bb

They're sooooo beautiful ...... thx for sharing the pics.
The Pearl of the Orient...always facinating and plenty of excitement. Thanks for the pictures. Lovely.

評分次數

• k23bb

[quote] the United States, is beautiful, what a fascinating place to Jiaoren ah! I'll wait for money to the generation, and only look at this group of pictures had a single eye addiction 啦.
7 R, }8 J" x6 d# x  U5 \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。bchew published in 2010-1-19 03:52 AM [/ quote]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 g# e6 }) G, R, F% {

# c& U! ~9 v/ u! U: N  i7 ~$ K+ lConsider working out a smart resume and attending some interviews in the US, visit the country with US money. So no more waiting for the "M" to accumulate. Or maybe try parting with one or two of your masterpieces and aution it onEBay ... ha! Ha! Did it help? TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ P) ~- I, I# l' H
I need "M" to accumulate for me too after looking at all your pictures .. seeing for myself, through my own eyes.. ha! Ha!

評分次數

• k23bb

让我想到一句台词 香港的夜景原来这么美

評分次數

• k23bb

多謝分享這樣美麗的照片

評分次數

• k23bb

Those are really a beautiful pictures. And really reviewed the landmark of Hong Kong. A lot of other cities in the world have the beautiful night scene too. But you don't feel them like home. Home sweet home!

評分次數

• k23bb

In respond to BChew's comment; you poor bugger, I will swap you the peak to any of your travelogue any time, any place. ha, ha.  Just kidding.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  g. k8 s2 m# W, B8 s/ n
The peak views are nice too. Thanks.
返回列表