返回列表 回復 發帖
Has to switch to Roto if we don't have even number of teams....really sorry if that happens...as i didn't realise that requirement of H-2-H...

As i suggested before, if i were going to make it a live draft on Sun 11am, is anyone coming, i wouldn
t make it live if i was the only one going....
I can be there for the live if we are really doing it live, but what is the date for "non-live"?
I am ok with that time

星期日7:30am-9:30am我有空.....但10am過後我要出去~
星期日7:30am-9:30am我有空.....但10am過後我要出去~
zzleezz 發表於 2010-10-23 01:53 AM
I am not home at that time
still celebrating friend's birthday

ok..I've made several changes:

1. H2H -> Roto with standard categories
2. Autopick -> Live Standard Draft on Sun, 24 Oct 10am HKT (GMT+08:00)
3. Roster 2PG, 2SG, 2SF, 2PF, 2C, 3 Util, 2 bench
4. Max game: 82

This is the settings that we will be using throughout the season.

Detail league settings: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/86247/settings

評分次數

looks like i'm screwing up the party here...causing the league ends up with odd number of teams...
looks like i'm screwing up the party here...causing the league ends up with odd number of teams...
yufa2000 發表於 2010-10-22 08:08 PM
not really,

(c H e M) Scoring Type changed from 'Head-to-Head' to 'Rotisserie'
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
ok..I've made several changes:

1. H2H -> Roto with standard categories
2. Autopick -> Live Standard Draft on Sun, 24 Oct 10am HKT (GMT+08:00)
3. Roster 2PG, 2SG, 2SF, 2PF, 2C, 3 Util, 2 bench
4. Max  ...
chemical 發表於 2010-10-22 07:56 PM
3 Util 2 bench
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
15*7 = 105 players being held at a time...not many as I considered...To me, playing more but not too many players actually means you are required to have extended knowledge in the fantasy game and the players. I believe this is the ultimate goal for playing this game and I will always try my best to reflect this on the games of which I found.
其實今次係我第一次live draft....係咪開住個yahoo fantasy basketball主頁就得啊?(Live Draft in: 1 hour and 30 minutes)
到時會自動去live draft players?
about 10 minutes before the live draft, a button or link will show up "enter draft", you click that thing and you will open a new windows and enter into the draft screen. But you've got to test whether the draft work for your browser first. The best bet is to do a mock draft..

評分次數

haha...ok....playing mock draft right now~
wow....入左去啦....好緊張....哈哈...暫時得我一個logged in~

評分次數

I am here, snap out for 30 mins
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
返回列表