返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
6 `$ n( I/ j8 ?0 [tvboxnow.com耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
. b. F( z8 X$ O西元2010年04月27日: b* S" j8 g( n+ v2 V# l; I. I
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

( [' l! L; ]9 C$ L& }' R! i, B公仔箱論壇The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! A% q2 x' l3 P' N. }
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份tvboxnow.com8 x) ?* @4 y; |3 U
西元2010年04月27日
  m! I/ Z* S. Ktvboxnow.com
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

% a5 J+ m3 R' _* F2 G8 l- \/ w3 |公仔箱論壇The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
, _* G8 c4 y1 w1 \6 e+ X" h* N7 @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! u, j: @3 `9 d5 }2 F5 S) }, T
西元2010年04月27日
( N6 v# Y% e* Z$ _$ N, Y2 etvboxnow.com
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

S/ K: n* I8 f! {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
" k: x; A0 c0 g% Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
+ F) C3 |, e7 E- y梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
3 f! A6 r; y8 ~  V  htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月26日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 d' D% K, D3 c, m- b
) z. y2 Z8 `6 v4 ~/ M. F# R" P
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)公仔箱論壇$ n: A; e2 D# z7 \4 u# G. a
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)- l' K+ p7 W0 e$ L
西元2010年04月24日公仔箱論壇0 q$ ^1 |4 O% V% t; m% t

# q* t1 ~9 q8 P. @) v"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
! m" r4 K  w8 x' u4 Y& a  `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
5 H. T' A' k& J: H: h; g西元2010年04月24日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 l, b* K2 P4 t0 Y, ?% `
: r' ]8 G3 c; L9 y! D  K  z
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
* m' `7 `4 L! m. @% g2 l, i, I公仔箱論壇“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)公仔箱論壇( f9 D# y/ W0 L) R
西元2010年04月24日+ N: e: W( O+ a% u
tvboxnow.com0 c: x- ]2 V7 U* ~1 `  Y  t' Z

+ f" `/ `+ e* _亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
7 y6 s- g- @6 n公仔箱論壇University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’公仔箱論壇( B" t* z" E" q9 K# q  N* j) l

2 J: ^- X. \; K, I1 H公仔箱論壇Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenariotvboxnow.com" y  q" J1 d) \( B! d' n

6 r6 C: n3 N- m/ P! N. rBy Greg Szymanski, JD
9 R" G2 }7 k# V! p) sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。April 23, 2010TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) f  @  _9 g9 Q3 a  D. B  }0 Q( b2 g
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 h  Q$ i: i2 A7 Z. {* P( b
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
- J1 R: I$ s" @" D公仔箱論壇There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
% G  C3 G* U0 R1 m, Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。. w' r0 @7 H) ~9 {! P: m
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
8 D- ^- L# R) d2 z隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
2 w+ d( K% J( j. r8 d) @' O* q( FAccording to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
6 W1 b" U; \( h8 y9 s$ Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& }' C0 S& I+ t  q
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”公仔箱論壇8 q4 D4 m9 G( O8 M5 a7 z

0 h% W/ \7 L8 }. B1 p" L' eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
. \+ e$ ]1 Q/ @& h& i& E公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇7 V9 }- s& L# b
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
! U. }! u8 Y4 b/ x) T/ B  jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇/ v  c8 v# Y3 o
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
! o& R8 P% j# \& O6 c" I+ j3 _
! X5 m1 Y9 f5 `7 H4 R/ B# _9 F( R/ A公仔箱論壇Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.8 o* f5 B. O$ w
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' ^" H0 `. V6 ~* m# n
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.公仔箱論壇0 W: O7 I  n- M3 t( |

- F( R5 [' A1 @, v% t2 C+ {tvboxnow.comCould it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
! I) Y+ {. F1 {( O公仔箱論壇
* F2 [' S  A0 c' m; h# Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
5 i- A3 g/ c# Y; j0 O, w" m( z1 T# d9 {( G5 I; X
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 O9 T( b( Q1 s" R2 G# S
公仔箱論壇8 g' j3 A  V0 c6 K! q5 c! _( _
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
/ z& ?- G* V* O$ Y公仔箱論壇
9 s. F- d- Q% Z- N( \2 q“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
* W2 ^; ~  V4 Q3 x% \9 n+ tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
$ @" V" H, S2 G: ztvboxnow.comHere is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!公仔箱論壇8 P+ t) d5 }( M8 C  i
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? * d5 X4 B( W, Q( d; N