返回列表 回復 發帖

Recovering Beckham set to face D.C. United

LOS ANGELES, Aug 14 (Reuters) - David Beckham, who has been hampered by an injured left ankle for the last two months, expects to play a major role for Los Angeles Galaxy in their SuperLiga semi-final against D.C. United on Wednesday.
- p, ?% R# Z$ BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
" I- F. [5 k) Y/ U公仔箱論壇'I think I can play at least half a game tomorrow, which is important for me,' Beckham, 32, told reporters on Tuesday after taking part in his first training session with the Galaxy at the Home Depot Center.
, j9 i, s) z, L/ u& P9 V4 q公仔箱論壇tvboxnow.com6 E6 }: c# k: f4 U8 B
'It's important for the team that I at least get on the pitch and help contribute. It was good to get out on to the field today and have a bit of practice. tvboxnow.com8 K2 A, N' j8 F

+ x# @! q. A/ I3 }; x% [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'This is my first time, since I arrived, to be out on the training pitch and it felt good.'
6 }8 N" x8 G" s! ^3 L2 stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( v. m3 {& R5 v/ a3 H
Beckham said he was still feeling some pain in his Achilles' tendon and under the ankle. 'My ankle's not perfect,' he added. 'It's about 70-80 percent.'
6 E! p$ V5 x& z( }0 I
9 A2 A0 X. U" t2 |8 h; j' Z4 qtvboxnow.comGalaxy head coach Frank Yallop said: 'David is available to start and play a significant role tomorrow against D.C. United. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* q; t& V5 r$ B/ f. K* I& \

" u+ F+ x8 j( |tvboxnow.com'I fully expect to give him his SuperLiga debut at some point in the contest. Tomorrow's game is very important to the club and we have a number of players injured or suspended so to have David available will be a big boost.'  TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. w. A+ B* Y0 W  }& T- H
tvboxnow.com5 l* }; M9 ]( T, V8 D
tvboxnow.com# z( T' Z8 E7 P2 B: t& a
Yallop will have to decide whether he prefers to start with Beckham, who is well short of his usual fitness level, or bring his high-profile signing on to the pitch late in the match. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 [" u3 `$ K$ g! l

! U! z. c, N* K$ aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'It's been frustrating for all of us not to have someone like David available,' Yallop added. 'I think David will be the one who knits it all together.'
& ?- }/ P/ s: n  ?: t- UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇# e0 m6 Y$ A" {$ p" _: ?' P+ u9 }
Beckham, one of the world's most marketable sports figures, has made only two fleeting appearances for the Galaxy since joining the Major League Soccer (MLS) club midway through last month.
# K; m6 J+ n% o5 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. \4 }6 D/ o% L, O* }+ `
He played for 16 minutes as a late substitute against FA Cup holders Chelsea on July 21 before making his MLS debut on Thursday at D.C. United, playing the final 21 minutes in a 1-0 loss before a capacity crowd of 46,686. 公仔箱論壇. q6 \( [) W5 b* E$ ~) j/ Q: C

8 r2 A  j  E; t6 m7 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Signed from Real Madrid on a $32.5 million five-year deal, Beckham spent most of his first three weeks in Los Angeles receiving ice treatment and massage in the treatment room or working in the gym. 4 l) U- t6 }# Y7 |
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' D" M% x+ e4 V$ C( t
The former England captain twisted his ankle playing for his country against Estonia in a Euro 2008 qualifying match in June.
( }/ ^  N' Y% L1 |tvboxnow.com
+ X9 O, ?  d" H. R/ X: R公仔箱論壇He then aggravated it in his final appearance for Real 11 days later when his former team clinched the Spanish league title.
ha...
" o2 J! b# r) w: XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。fully support you !!!!beckham!!
返回列表