返回列表 回復 發帖
Are you really taking it seriously?  Think about it...  finding a school or house first?  Are you kidding?  

Since you have no idea in whatever, I think you should consult with some migration agency, see where your professionalism (if any) can take you, investigate into the possibility of whether you can make your living over there...  Once your migration application is accepted (or almost accepted), then plan about which area in the country you wanna be according to your previous investigations.  So, in my opinion, finding a school or property should come last coz when you are there, there would always be "a school" & "a house" that would suit you.
east, west, home is best. If I had a choice again, I might choose stay where I was originated. Think twice before you move.
我住在纽西兰,都几好的呀!
澳洲技术移民好搞吗?
移民當然係一個非常複雜的決定。每一個地方會比較合適某一類的人材;天時、地利才有人和。
在考慮移民時,最基本係思考一下是否能夠先解決生活的基本需要︰工作。要搵一個地方生存率高,日後再慢慢建立新的生活、社交、活動...
not fair, US is safe and good place to live. Especially NY is just like HK, I lived her for more then 16 years, I can go anywhere without fearing my life.
我都好想移民去加拿大。。
no where is good if you can enjoy your life. If you can everywhere is good. 1# rice888
先了解你想去的国家的移民政策吧,这个根本
America is awesome. I live in LA and it's always popping in the party scene. Lots of famous people. Lots of things to do. It's really not that dangerous at all. Especially in the valleys, crime rate is very low.
I like H.k., no matter how..I miss most of stuff.
想好再決定!
come down
the life will find the way out
好的住不了,衰的更衰了.
我自己一人 一份普通的handjob 11澳元一小时 周35小时(已经超时了)基本能养活自己
wufengbrad 發表於 2013-5-21 09:26 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA are you serious? Tell me where I can get a handjob for $11/hour. I knew there are a lot of China girls doing handjobs in Oz but I didn't know they're that cheap! Where do you work?

oh wait, you don't even know what "handjob" means do you?
返回列表