
tvboxnow.com, I6 I+ p/ L. [
k23bb,
I have edited my post and added introduction.
p.s. I don't get you
where shall I issue post of world cup ?????
orchids 發表於 2010-6-15 03:24 PM
Norman for Italy.. d7 q) S8 C$ ~


I better be quick - Norman for Germany. He,he...' C% Z( `# i1 Y3 X& i M
德国‥名額已滿 t# ?" H3 _' Q, }
norman.ho 發表於 2010-6-16 04:09 PM
#tvboxnow.com* p8 H/ V, c8 z* r
1 法國 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 F) [' W( d O+ h
1 阿根廷
1 英格蘭
1 德國 公仔箱論壇0 ~8 k0 a9 {7 D" y! `' d) n; P
1 荷蘭
1 意大利
1 巴西
1 西班牙
以上8隊每人隻可選其一& W" J) D: C: @: F1 b) H
其他則不限
( O, q0 x3 z, |& O" h4 \
吓?一个人可以选两隊meh?
Haha, Norman you can only choose teams other than the 8 strong.
Cantonese says B 咖。。。。
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-6-16 05:03 PM

19# k23bb tvboxnow.com q5 h+ {8 S" L- B
I agree, that is the right way of doing it. Let's stick to this rule so others can join in too.
norman.ho 發表於 2010-6-16 06:00 PM
I have picked Spain so that I can't pick Argentina right???? k23bb8 Y/ k. T; ?8 V; W0 H
orchids 發表於 2010-6-17 01:32 AM
因這8隊#比較強,機會較大(我覺得)
而名額隻得2個...為增加大家機會...所以隻能從中迭一個
K23BB, 以下國家可以任选幾个都可以lor?
公仔箱論壇/ t. R( h9 i' P. p Q9 _+ N5 D
South Africa& ^3 i& p a9 ]% L" b8 f
Australia
Japan
Korea DPR
Korea Republic公仔箱論壇; d% ]8 `+ `4 f4 _
Honduras
Mexico
United States) y6 D; X" j8 c: t! O
New Zealand
Algeria
Cameroon公仔箱論壇7 U2 c q; u3 l0 I
Cote D'lvoire
Ghana
Nigeria
ChileTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- p' r" e0 b% e$ H2 H$ _ g
Paraguay* A$ T2 _* W3 Y' B
Urugu ...
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-6-17 07:35 AM



Its Norman's fault for mentioning Belgian chocolate.....lololol...公仔箱論壇/ _! x+ J: u! Z r. P t& N" a- c
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-6-17 07:54 PM
直頭俾norman誤導啦...haha


Côte d’Ivoire is playing Brazil at 4:30 am tomorrow Sydney time. I am for the underdog.
Côte d’Ivoire draw 1:1 with Brazil.
norman.ho 發表於 2010-6-20 10:48 AM

Norman for Switzerland.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& s" P+ Z0 k1 q$ G
Sweet Swiz Chocolate, or is the Belgian chocolate better?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ w# o" U7 F/ t$ R6 p5 f# ^
norman.ho 發表於 2010-6-17 02:02 AM





tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 D, K, o3 C, R1 w0 R0 y

k23bb, You should give bchew extra points. He knew 朝鲜 have no way to win,but still post them. He really is a nice guy and your best poster.
What about Australia, I posted it. Extra marks for me 2.
I have a long long way to go when compare to BChew's caliber though.
k23bb, Can you do a favor? Pay me less , save the TVB money and give it to Norman as a extra.

澳洲今晚就知道了
* `8 c! d3 U5 [8 u
Win not enough for Aussies
Win not enough for Aussies
2 : 1, I wonder if that is enough to get them to the second round.
bchew for乌拉圭





Me, Orchid and bchew 好眼光
Even the octupus picked Spain leh...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ v5 O2 z! K6 g5 }" M
They have to protect the squid now its in danger...hahaha

| bchew | 7 分鐘前 | TVB 950000 元 | 積分轉出 | |
| orchids | 7 分鐘前 | TVB 350000 元 | : K- H \; s e8 ^2 ]. a | 積分轉出 |
| chowold2 | 9 分鐘前 | TVB 200000 元 | TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! B8 V" G& Y6 C h4 @6 _% N1 X | 積分轉出 |
| amannn | 10 分鐘前 | TVB 1800000 元 | 公仔箱論壇; P/ W& X; g. _9 T | 積分轉出 |
| ckw4737 | 10 分鐘前 | TVB 200000 元 | 積分轉出 | |
| huhut6432gj | 11 分鐘前 | TVB 100000 元 | 積分轉出 | |
| win006 | 12 分鐘前 | TVB 50000 元 | 積分轉出 | |
| skymonster84 | 12 分鐘前 | TVB 500000 元 | + L' G% ]/ E' K* ? | 積分轉出 |
| norman.ho | 13 分鐘前 | TVB 350000 元 | 積分轉出 |
===========================================公仔箱論壇4 J( r# b4 r$ J9 [
Spain--------------------->orchids,SweetLemon tvboxnow.com, e9 I% h3 M9 w. _
荷兰--------------------->bchew
===========================================
$ r: E( Z1 W; m. X5 F
| 歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0 |