/ }$ l9 Q5 n& F) x5 s# _Skyline along the riverbank: 1 ]- p6 y, V( p/ wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 " _& i2 a! g8 A" o* E$ otvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇2 h! }* P4 [* r* j$ P( [/ H( t3 p4 a , z K$ Z4 S/ O
公仔箱論壇$ {% \5 Q# I! S. l' l0 s: U# ~ # M/ r" y! U; I& [9 m7 I! F3 Ptvboxnow.com # ?: G; E, {' C7 m0 \ A7 lEverybody takes a picture of her, me no exception / Z% J+ w; p+ u D# z. \& c H. k/ x8 v8 }8 c1 n+ S
3 d7 D& i) I+ f4 A u, xtvboxnow.comGetting darktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' D }) o( H1 b TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: A; _- N1 ], h
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( Q* m$ B& v* I 4 q7 N {" m9 \ t2 c% g* jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 4 O6 Q4 K; [6 K! t作者: k23bb 時間: 2010-7-10 07:08 PM
有机会去旅遊一下作者: orchids 時間: 2010-7-14 12:29 PM
New York, New York ! this is a famous song but I forgot the singer, Frank Sinatra or Bing Crosby ?? Hudson river, statue of Liberty, and the Golden Gate bridge, all these are representing the great city - New York.