Board logo

標題: A Partial Eclipse [打印本頁]

作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-7-13 06:44 PM     標題: A Partial Eclipse

There was a partial eclipse a couple of weeks ago.  And I was trying out the long exposure method.  The photos are alright, just alright.  It's time like this I want to have a D3 with an 800mm Tele. (in my dream)- p3 r% \1 ~8 ~

% R7 k: N5 Z" y/ L+ i% m+ Ftvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  e2 q6 j! u# u# `0 W8 t7 ^/ l$ y
A full moon nightTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ e- D- ~/ }7 C' z' Y6 \! ^$ u& W+ E

. N( b' s4 d* [7 p! o9 ?tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 v7 i4 W7 ~% ~3 [! }+ w

  k8 P+ G( S' L5 X2 J" b- ftvboxnow.comEclipse starts3 C# a! d+ F: w  g9 P. P

7 _1 W. X* A, B公仔箱論壇tvboxnow.com7 J/ X) W( ~0 L+ J8 k3 U, h3 f
tvboxnow.com- _8 N8 z) o, x- F

; l2 V$ ^4 ~/ I+ z9 xtvboxnow.com! B# z% G  z( \" y) o# j

9 T3 G( v& f6 ~6 W" q" u; z1 [% q4 I' {公仔箱論壇
* P! v' |/ D6 {1 a  d3 L2 f公仔箱論壇
! m7 ~" D+ r) v* C' jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' r1 P* k& S+ D9 n" C. j8 G
Full moon, I like full moon.
, f) ]6 t1 ~/ R3 f公仔箱論壇% H6 Z8 E4 e8 ?, n* n8 z

作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-7-13 07:34 PM

好嘢喎...........咁都比你影到
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-7-13 09:03 PM

The last picture why the moon is not in round shape?? camera lens distortion??
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-7-14 08:51 AM

That's over exposure.  The way to catch a sharp edge of the full moon  is using f16, 1/10 sec.  Overexposure gives a blur image of a bright object.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-7-14 09:20 AM

Anyone noticed the lunar eclipse is upside down?  I only noticed it when I travel up north.  So the next time when you visit Australia, look up the night sky, you will get a nice surprise.
作者: chowold2    時間: 2010-7-14 11:40 AM

本帖最後由 chowold2 於 2010-7-14 09:34 PM 編輯
* c0 O( Z9 O- T6 \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! D. \) S  Z4 S
月有陰睛圓缺﹐短暫的殘缺不整,
# Q( z% d! A  S9 O- F( ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。更能顯出缺後月重圓的美麗景色和心情。
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-7-14 05:39 PM

The first one full moon with the cloud.  Such a clear sky.  Then the eclipse come and everything is dark.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0