Board logo

標題: Jeju-do [打印本頁]

作者: orchids    時間: 2010-8-12 10:16 PM     標題: Jeju-do

Jeju-do濟州島瀑布tvboxnow.com$ ~& y' J" ~) m6 G# |4 B! ~

0 j( L* t& R, u; g4 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
# L4 O1 h1 s. k  b公仔箱論壇
$ j7 m7 r7 i, U; ^  I9 g; W公仔箱論壇大浦柱狀節理與波tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, r/ I4 o7 f9 K7 ~8 V

, p: O5 T- B  z5 }# R3 ]' ]tvboxnow.com
7 a  _4 r% m- O
( K8 X, }5 f7 B: G4 ~, ytvboxnow.com天地淵瀑布tvboxnow.com+ j7 [9 _# v" I, l8 j7 u3 }
) T6 `8 i. W3 p7 d$ u
- ~' T! I, e) f' v& _/ a+ }
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' H2 o5 c) l, ~4 a/ E1 r# Q
濟州雕塑公園公仔箱論壇: R, \4 |3 U4 g3 z
% P/ S5 a( W3 u& Q( {! ^
漢拿山
8 O, H/ f9 Y1 ]0 Y( Z  stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
3 i6 ~$ n3 _+ @( A* Q. S$ [2 Jtvboxnow.com景福-長庚宮,漢城
+ u3 D5 l" }3 Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% a- g7 @% k: p
$ g% ~' I, e( W2 F) z* rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
4 O& F7 J  y- y; M5 ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb韓國濟州島
8 P5 a, E" @& o- v" i) u公仔箱論壇
. E7 L. t% k6 @  l3 M% m. Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇' _6 _! X; V" s' D! P

4 f- d# e( t6 J6 f韓國舞9 t, r: X, R7 n5 V. m6 d

5 y0 `6 U8 L+ t1 u公仔箱論壇. m2 v. j9 L: F- ]

作者: so7    時間: 2010-8-13 09:33 AM

I was very fond of the Korean TV drama "Da Cheung Kam", I am very happy to see the postings of 濟州島. Thank so much for sharing.
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-8-13 10:46 AM

This is actually a kind of sword dance but I can't find the swords. May be the right top corner her hand is holding a sword.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-8-13 10:57 AM

Yeah, swords dance for sure.   See, no man dares to get any closer than 5 meters of them.
. H, u1 n* }0 s* z2 }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Now, seriously, these are very nice photos.  Magnificent cliff side, waves blowing up to the top; waterfall  running onto the inland lake inside the cave.  Beautiful temples and peaceful mountain landscape.  Love them all.
' e+ |$ I1 x/ P0 J' R8 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Except when I first read the title, I thought it was a kind of martial art.
作者: so7    時間: 2010-8-13 11:19 AM

This is actually a kind of sword dance but I can't find the swords. May be the right top corner her hand is holding a sword.
( v; H  v; V5 A( U& o! Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvborchids 發表於 2010-8-13 10:46 AM
, Q" {' z6 O$ Q公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" Y) c: P# ?/ v' u& U4 ?* g
Thank you for telling me , I can tell that they are dancing, since I cannot see the swords I am not smart as you to know that this is a sword dance.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0