Board logo

標題: 這是維也納 [打印本頁]

作者: xz12    時間: 2010-8-13 08:15 PM     標題: 這是維也納


, S; v9 V$ V  ]2 H. |" j公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' C' z, t& y' ~9 e$ y
1. 雄布朗宮外園
+ u( o  ~& n& W! J9 ^' k公仔箱論壇
* b  l5 F/ N8 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2. tvboxnow.com+ p8 v2 z# K8 H. I( O1 g
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ c& ^. q% a6 z* p# f
3.
* A' A% n: p1 d, P, }  X7 x% k" `1 r
0 w" {) J& n: f7 }3 Rtvboxnow.com4. 聖史蒂芬教堂 9 P( d3 ~% l1 P* X, P
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* p6 U) ^7 B, M0 X- ?

3 c$ s* h' z+ F* u5. 小莫札特
  d' }) ~* Q( m公仔箱論壇/ j3 Y5 \  D* y8 T2 `0 N6 V
公仔箱論壇) n. G# m! {$ `; Y" S3 s' q
6. 耶誕節來臨前
0 {$ [# \) Q" g- P公仔箱論壇

作者: so7    時間: 2010-8-13 11:26 PM

維也納, the capital of music is famous for its children choir, I wish I could go there totvboxnow.com) @8 |! [0 ?" ?& |
listen for the beautiful music.
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-8-14 09:19 PM

Your posts can not show out the good points of this capital of music - Vienna,bad luck !!
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-8-15 07:33 AM

Vienna - music capital of the world.  And their coffee also wonderful. If you are in the States, try some from Gevalia.  Not that I am promoting for them, its really good..
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-8-15 10:23 PM

維也納還有很多美麗的地方......值得一去再去




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0