Board logo

標題: 大约在冬季 [打印本頁]

作者: amannn    時間: 2010-8-13 11:35 PM     標題: 大约在冬季

拍摄于 吉林
8 r* r+ H& H) C! v+ f- |  k0 w4 V# g
2 Y! U7 E- |5 Q) J- N
[attach]1095325[/attach][attach]1095326[/attach][attach]1095327[/attach][attach]1095328[/attach][attach]1095329[/attach][attach]1095330[/attach][attach]1095331[/attach][attach]1095332[/attach][attach]1095333[/attach][attach]1095334[/attach][attach]1095335[/attach][attach]1095336[/attach][attach]1095337[/attach][attach]1095338[/attach][attach]1095339[/attach][attach]1095340[/attach][attach]1095340[/attach][attach]1095341[/attach][attach]1095342[/attach][attach]1095344[/attach][attach]1095345[/attach][attach]1095346[/attach][attach]1095323[/attach][attach]1095324[/attach]
1 e- y- a1 x  z8 @公仔箱論壇3 ]( u& J/ E7 e' ^  H- I

! L! E, a& o/ ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, \, T/ h: R) m/ {: \* A! y9 [
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 ~; @. o) A' ^& U# C1 P, m0 }2 [

) f" f$ d* H7 o+ K1 Y9 R& [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

作者: so7    時間: 2010-8-14 12:21 AM

I visited 吉林 many years ago, I was lucky to observed the beautiful 樹掛 some peopletvboxnow.com! `1 X. ^" D6 o
had been waiting there for  3 days but couldn't see anything, the 樹掛 just formed after they
" E4 ~1 Q8 Y9 x3 o5 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。left. I also enjoyed the steam pot chicken and the hand toss noodle there.
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-8-14 09:42 PM

吉林 is a very cold area, so that the famous 樹掛 can be formed under a serious cold weather. On such environment , hot pot or [da bin lo] is very good idea.
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-8-14 10:19 PM

Wonders of nature at its best.  These are amazingly pretty.
0 h5 \4 K8 t3 _2 D/ y2 }In Northern US and Canada, winter is harsh and cold.  The white stuff is pretty to look at until you need to snow blow in the cold.
4 s% q* b) T# R5 Z% R% g  dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The icing on the tree branches is lovely until they formed at the roof...grrrrr...
( Z& S9 X: b  h/ k# I$ w+ Gtvboxnow.com[attach]1097099[/attach]
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-8-17 09:13 PM

白茫茫咁我鍾意呀




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0