I got flowers today. It wasn't my birthday or any otherspecial day. 3 d! z( e0 _! T: Y X公仔箱論壇我今天收到花了…既非我的生日,也不是什麼特殊的日子。 * j, D% c: f4 ]! U! e* W* D1 PWe had our first argument last night, ' J8 f5 [0 { ?/ C9 S& M昨晚我們發生了第一次爭吵, $ L4 m, H% N5 x3 e5 z* ~% e, Qand he said a lot of cruel things that really hurt me. + v# L! a/ A5 r; S5 u他說了很多很多殘忍的話,而那的確也刺傷了我...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 O. I* u/ @* J; ^7 V: Y
I know he is sorry and didn't mean the things he said. Because 7 r8 l# z# U2 i4 C$ Vtvboxnow.com我知道他很難過,對他所說的也不是有意的,因為...! S u2 b2 ?- m7 l2 [
he sent me flowers today. 公仔箱論壇9 B8 b' f9 w" q$ I
他今天送我花了~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~tvboxnow.com' g1 e* f5 {1 w6 b/ B& Y! s& q' d
, e) {( Y; g9 z/ S- Z* f公仔箱論壇I got flowers today. It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day. + A* ~3 i) V6 T. k! k我今天收到花了…既非我們的結婚紀念日,也不是什麼特殊的日子。 3 `8 B3 X! G( p3 ^4 p. Z" sLast night, he threw me into a wall and started to choke me.1 ?, }) }$ U; L8 v7 D9 i* K6 ~
昨晚他對我拳打腳踢...(摔我撞牆後又勒我脖子)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 B+ Y Y |8 ` N( J2 k
It seemed like a nightmare. I couldn't believe it was real. 7 s- ~. K" f rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb就像是一場惡夢似的,我不敢相信那是真的... $ X: a+ o9 O$ WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I woke up this morning sore and bruised all over. 7 w* Z' i' |! @# Y( \0 c U- Rtvboxnow.com早上醒來全身酸痛,到處是瘀青,tvboxnow.com0 h. ]( A$ I3 O# G3 Y' O2 ~. C: P
I know he must be sorry, because " t1 d4 U. o# K' Btvboxnow.com我知道他該難過的,因為... 5 S; E7 m l! M/ M- T3 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhe sent me flowers today. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, Y1 ]8 L( x4 f- E& e& _+ s
他今天送我花了~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ : b5 ^: E8 ]* }! W n: v9 Ltvboxnow.com 7 r+ R) o0 a0 V5 @公仔箱論壇I got flowers today, and it wasn't Mother's Day or any other special day. # L+ `: y: w- `7 D" Z. O, stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb我今天收到花了…今天不是母親節,也不是什麼特殊的日子。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ `4 `( i1 d. v4 e5 z: y
Last night, he beat me up again. And it was much worse than all the other times. - F# K, _& _* r$ X9 @4 X
昨晚他又揍我了 .而且比之前更狠、更嚴重... 7 P7 a5 n0 d/ U) ?2 `3 cIf I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of my kids? 2 x) r1 M, @0 [3 p \tvboxnow.com如果我離開他,那我怎麼辦...? 我要怎麼照顧我的小孩...? ' N7 a5 h% h) V0 I, ]tvboxnow.comI'm afraid of him and scared to leave. + Q0 B* t n) P我怕他,也怕離開...公仔箱論壇) c, s& d: f& n4 S! b
But I know he must be sorry, because TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- M" g. J3 B8 K9 n1 y
但我知道他該難過的,因為...% R/ t# e- I" [9 Q2 l& ]
he sent me flowers today. 5 J- |2 @" Y' E$ ?) g+ ^他今天送我花了~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ $ C8 ?; i* ]. G, J/ T0 f公仔箱論壇 * ?0 e( }( h otvboxnow.comI got flowers today. Today was a very special day. % j, Z9 j( @! z4 i5 b+ Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb我今天收到花了…今天是個非常特殊的日子。 ( l) @+ Q3 {# @1 tIt was the day of my funeral. 2 k7 F! v/ N# ]# Y2 i$ A6 _
今天是我出殯的日子...4 M. i3 n. v! W/ k) F+ Z
Last night, he finally killed me. ! J" O6 k( u2 @8 _* `* G8 h公仔箱論壇昨晚,他終於殺了我了。(譯者按:西方禮儀人死後第二天就拖去"葬") 3 ~" S6 a: Y+ q4 c- g) g/ {tvboxnow.comHe beat me to death. ( V0 n2 y! r% ktvboxnow.com他把我打死了。! |' P: {1 U Q5 t8 M5 d! D
If only I had gathered enough courage and strength to leave him, + ~& z5 \' M) u9 j/ stvboxnow.com如果我有夠多的勇氣及力量離開他... 7 H% e2 d& J' L, \% e8 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I would not have gotten flowers today. 1 @* \& E7 f# N2 m; q% Ztvboxnow.com我今天就不會收到他的花了~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 4 n$ V( I) ]/ Y9 Z' c$ Z) Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb作者: 93117510 時間: 2010-10-18 09:37 PM