; X. s0 l" z0 z6 y3 WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Thank you for contacting me, I would love to answer your questions about the doll... 3 o( |; s" [" V& b
3 O0 l" @& w* t5 L, H) p! i: |: R6 _
I have actually sold the doll, but the spirit of the doll seems to live on in my life... 9 b' j& u! R/ @+ p. F8 l; s' gtvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇* C! a& b* O7 D2 y
I purchased the doll a few years ago at a small dirt lot flea market inthe town of Webster, Florida.I have collected old dolls and antiquetoys for a number of years, and there was something about this dollthat drew me to it. % g0 H4 B; X2 D" |* @* c* F0 U
4 g1 r' u" H4 K* @' f& ?: [+ F
Obviously if I knew about the history of the doll before I bought it, Iwould have never bought it. I wasn't able to mention this in theauction but the doll was originally bought for a man's child who wasseverely deformed at birth. The child died only a few days after being TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- C1 X; n! Q- B' x: u- Q$ t9 G
alive. Some people said that the child might have even been murdered because it was so grotesque. . e, R5 L- W6 G3 }0 [6 R' E 4 j9 }: x- G1 `8 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAll of the bizarre occurrences did infact happen to me, including mycat dying, my girlfriend leaving me, unexplainable sickness... 公仔箱論壇/ {$ A0 V u8 u3 _ k( E: j
, t! G6 R5 _! q9 K
I set up a video camera to record the doll one night. In the morningwhat I saw was shocking. Not only did I see the dolls arm moved, Iheard a voice what could only be discerned as ?Harold? Supposedly thechild's name that the doll was supposed to belong to was named Harold! . w, l V+ w' W% q3 Z1 [3 f7 ? . n- {. E' D' e( P$ z* v( XThe original buyer did not follow through with the auction. I actuallylisted the doll a second time and was bough from very nice women inIreland. She supposedly had some very bad things happen to her after # [2 k) q' M8 m' P z& wpurchasing the doll. Her name is Kathy, and her email address is [email protected] TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. b5 V7 h5 U5 _! S
4 x6 [ z4 H7 B8 Y
Sometimes at night the image of the doll comes in my mind, and Iexperience some very mad migraines. Recently it has been ok, I havebeen talking to the priest at a local church and he has been giving meprayers to say before I go to bed. 7 {" G- A3 i8 z* e" itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( q, Z# M% K+ S# H
I hope that I answered all of your questions. In case you need it forthe story, my name is Greg RXXXXX, I live in New York City and I am 24years old. I know this article is going to be in Chinese but I wouldlove to see it as is. Is there any way I could get a copy after it is TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 O6 b' o! ^, p6 b, j9 @
completed? Thank you very much. I also attached a couple pictures of 0 g0 w- E" o: S8 D& n/ w
the doll and myself - k2 g. X- Q# F: K- pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvboxnow.com6 X$ b1 T$ Y" F7 g* G
Thanks " D/ ?$ k+ Z$ g% J6 n7 [