Board logo

標題: A poem - 請多多指教 [打印本頁]

作者: rayoflight48    時間: 2010-11-1 08:58 AM     標題: A poem - 請多多指教

A Path Less Traveled
4 \. t+ y! w1 H9 s% P) X
# i. z# T* Z2 G* X9 b7 {3 K8 a* N/ M4 D& q
I am embarkingon a journey on a path less traveled, destination unknown
( d5 S; f4 |( f  x# l! b4 ftvboxnow.com  d+ Y) [' W. g2 `" d  x$ `
公仔箱論壇$ p) U$ O" X! `
Chasingafter a shadow of exquisite beauty that envelopes the very core of my soulTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 P$ p$ ?+ D# b, D! V3 ~
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 U; D! F$ I& O$ O% q" N
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 C! |9 Y  w# T) z
If I travelduring the spring time, I would save all the fallen petals of a cherry blossomin a silver box for you
. Q6 W- Y3 I; a5 }2 u0 l/ z/ _4 t3 _tvboxnow.com1 @3 D( Q* P. h' T$ k1 d$ t

0 L8 y! l# O, z# S  u& i2 B" m, HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If I goduring the chill of winter, will I see your reflection in an ice crystalshanging from the branch of a pine tree?
! p7 P2 o; P- @! Utvboxnow.com
; R0 m8 C2 B! h) n# J* {' xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
: L  l' E6 Z6 t& c0 @' w: `, v- ~8 |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。What if Ipass through, in late Autumn, the tapestry of colors of the maple leaves paleagainst the sunset in your eyes..
8 r& ^& R# u) K" STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 v6 }& r! l* a: @; \
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  `/ h) E" t4 F4 @* E9 P
And if Iwalk under the torturing summer sun, the love I have for you in my heart is myshade and my shelter...
6 s8 z' O, L7 U# K* T$ N公仔箱論壇
6 n# s4 n) C) j4 p. mtvboxnow.com$ L) `) d9 h% M/ m6 U
If I travel atdawn, would I feel your presence on the petal of a pink rose, moisten by themorning dew?; ~0 k) J  Y4 c% I  ]

  c6 y! Y  |! _% l0 y( ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, ~$ m) S* m# O* r0 M
If I go inthe deep of the night, will you walk with me under the pale moon light?
% O( V2 Q$ W! J  V6 r* atvboxnow.com
0 c4 E3 T+ ]4 j- q2 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇. R: U+ w7 C6 D" t; b3 n, ~' f- o
Where I mayend up on this journey, I do not know, but my heart is elated by the wonders Ihave seen along the way...and the love that I feel for you, will be my compasson this quest.tvboxnow.com0 T8 C# c3 D. G1 \. ]
+ `7 \5 f9 W8 k. z* C
: L) \6 }1 v2 ]/ D* }; k( o
Ray of Light tvboxnow.com/ r, |: F1 t+ G

作者: rayoflight48    時間: 2010-11-1 01:16 PM     標題: RE: A poem - 請多多指教

A Path Less Traveled公仔箱論壇4 x! a/ r5 J7 k
8 d) I1 M" A4 C
tvboxnow.com8 V' X5 t7 V- U1 b- D+ N- r
I am embarkingon a journey on a path less traveled, destination unknowntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, D9 _9 R* N* F8 T6 B  G" R

( d/ m! a6 b5 [$ n; e* r* }公仔箱論壇# [3 u6 h, z$ E- t4 G1 v# Y2 N
Chasingafter a shadow of exquisite beauty that envelopes the very core of my soul
0 F9 r! U6 [7 m- R* @6 t公仔箱論壇tvboxnow.com4 d2 [" N7 ?- X( \4 R+ U

; i/ s  @. i0 u9 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf I travelduring the spring time, I would save all the fallen petals of a cherry blossomin a silver box for you
1 o: W8 M( m9 T$ i6 F7 E- k) etvboxnow.com
& t( @1 C+ }7 ]* \6 V# W8 W5 w3 Q
, D6 [! k  s# s; u  y4 l4 BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If I goduring the chill of winter, will I see your reflection in an ice crystalshanging from the branch of a pine tree?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 ?. P; [7 o7 t1 X; r
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 R: W' R6 S8 a1 [0 v5 e

& ^, z/ y+ A& o) RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。What if Ipass through, in late Autumn, the tapestry of colors of the maple leaves paleagainst the sunset in your eyes..1 U! Z) {, W, ]  E1 e

: i. [2 r# d& c0 L3 H5 `: htvboxnow.com
' O7 o1 y3 m1 f" {And if Iwalk under the torturing summer sun, the love I have for you in my heart is myshade and my shelter...公仔箱論壇6 ^) {# R: ?- n" a( x  l
, t9 q5 W3 ^/ A/ h3 w/ |5 }1 v

* O/ {1 x/ h2 _$ Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf I travel atdawn, would I feel your presence on the petal of a pink rose, moisten by themorning dew?4 e2 r" N" |' q' _8 `. E

$ m# m! W( K1 i- n; b公仔箱論壇
; S" d  w; N1 Z* i3 o- xIf I go inthe deep of the night, will you walk with me under the pale moon light? ' q! ~' q& |. J. _

' U# Y8 M8 i; P: Q/ b" n2 z公仔箱論壇tvboxnow.com8 {! W; O( |* j/ t+ H" @
Where I mayend up on this journey, I do not know, but my heart is elated by the wonders Ihave seen along the way...and the love that I feel for you, will be my compasson this quest.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 V2 Y" |+ L* p. Y1 i
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  o! B. @" \- d' v
公仔箱論壇# j' N) R6 C1 `! s4 S( A
Ray of Light




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0