Board logo

標題: How to change? Please Help!! [打印本頁]

作者: tommtoday    時間: 2007-7-21 10:00 AM     標題: How to change? Please Help!!

I've some file download from BT, but how can I see those through TV.
9 f8 ~3 [6 d7 S% n% `5 f3 P9 FDo I need to transform those file or whatelse I can do??????
作者: woofy    時間: 2007-7-21 11:02 AM

Does your computer have tv tuner card?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 p7 q- m: C5 D
You just need to buy a S-video/audio cable to connect from your pc to tv.
4 D. L# _4 X) F6 I3 q) y( btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% r" t. ^2 ^/ R8 f! u. Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSuch as this one if your tv has s-video
* @4 A& O& M' X- r3 btvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇7 m, L$ U" Q$ H; k6 f8 u8 y
0 N8 _# V3 w% N( e2 K8 i. B
9 N- H% o+ _' R/ U* d
This TV-Link cable allows S-Video and audio connection from your computer to your S-Video TV for s-video to s-video and analog stereo audio (3.5 to 2 RCA) interconnections.公仔箱論壇, ?$ {% z2 t9 \* D% u4 m  ~) Q/ V$ @

作者: azn_mafia88    時間: 2007-7-21 07:34 PM

i have the cable ar...but how come when i play the movie, i can only see the desktop of the computer but can't see the movie ga
作者: woofy    時間: 2007-7-22 01:14 AM

原帖由 azn_mafia88 於 2007-7-21 07:34 PM 發表。
2 P+ D; ?) t& z7 |; J9 a2 \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i have the cable ar...but how come when i play the movie, i can only see the desktop of the computer but can't see the movie ga
公仔箱論壇! s( B. J  f  R* ?' O- W* X
What do you use to play the movie??
" u2 @3 P: N" ~' N  P2 Qmedia player classic?公仔箱論壇  X, C" _- [, t$ u8 l4 Z! t
kmplayer?
作者: tommtoday    時間: 2007-7-22 11:14 AM

My computer n TV are far between, so I wish to change format instead.公仔箱論壇. ?- W; [  e( P
Can I do that, n how to????
, q' v: @. J3 j+ TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 公仔箱論壇# D7 `: w* F6 `5 S, A7 A& Q
Many thanks!!
作者: woofy    時間: 2007-7-22 11:57 AM

原帖由 tommtoday 於 2007-7-22 11:14 AM 發表。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' b+ C9 k* _6 O! b+ L
My computer n TV are far between, so I wish to change format instead.
% B! U) @" b( m+ G% [1 \9 d公仔箱論壇Can I do that, n how to????TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ i$ F% ]3 S, T+ k- O, a" m1 F

1 ~; K$ `+ c" X$ \/ C/ Ctvboxnow.comMany thanks!!
tvboxnow.com) ~3 c2 }. \" g/ s
How far? There are 20 ft and 30 ft cable.
* Y; c, {- ]- Y) q4 E9 p6 r% G公仔箱論壇It's too much trouble and time to change the format. Why don't you just watch it on the computer?
; J5 L5 F* S4 k% O: \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI don't know what kind of files you have and if you want to change it into vcd or dvd.
" Z6 X& o( \. z' g, w- E* V+ Q公仔箱論壇
2 V$ |) p3 V$ {/ I+ D0 ?5 g" Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[ 本帖最後由 woofy 於 2007-7-22 11:58 AM 編輯 ]
作者: LloOLlzZzZ    時間: 2007-7-22 03:14 PM

I think normally file that u downlaod from internet is RM/RMVB......
5 o4 B4 t) e$ f4 g" D" c+ r: r  Dtvboxnow.comSo u js use some software to convert them ......
3 J. A$ n- X) V8 Fif u dont want use cable...
作者: tommtoday    時間: 2007-7-22 10:22 PM

Yes that's most RMVB.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ {/ b# ~# A- I, ^! B7 @6 ]- B
I wish to make them as DVD version, then also can let my friends to watch.
6 o3 Z: M8 M" n' x1 ]+ w$ Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhat sofeware I need n how to download, n are they free???# i" u! [5 s1 [) {

* d$ {" Z3 `3 _* h
- Z0 F3 U8 j! W; ~Thanks for response.
作者: woofy    時間: 2007-7-23 02:51 AM

原帖由 tommtoday 於 2007-7-22 10:22 PM 發表。
3 U; k9 L) R4 P公仔箱論壇Yes that's most RMVB.
" y! ]* G' K# T. L$ PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I wish to make them as DVD version, then also can let my friends to watch.
5 x: m0 Y- t% k7 ^6 x公仔箱論壇What sofeware I need n how to download, n are they free???公仔箱論壇9 n9 K4 |- u( R, ^1 E, X
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 @. d8 b% p4 S' f% O' B4 P

4 C7 ~! K; J1 r& a: _- l- htvboxnow.comThanks for response.
: W! f7 d1 D& }; @3 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I still think it's too much trouble and time to change the format.
% f1 ^. u/ D: ^4 G. _' X- R- GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: V/ V) B* x! |$ y, P
1. You can just save your rmvb files as data files to your dvd disc if your friends have a computer to watch them so you don't need to change the format. I don't know what kind of software you use to burn dvd. I use Nero.
- }8 E% S2 d. o1 R8 @1 D, r6 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- h$ S, ~5 V7 F' x! c5 \, `3 {tvboxnow.com2. You need to use a software to change rmvb -> dvd format. You can find different types of software that have the name and serial along with them so you don't need to worried when the trial is over.  
% `7 X+ I: {! F4 \) O公仔箱論壇I'll give you one. http://www.tvbnow.com/viewthread.php?tid=77142&extra=page%3D1
作者: tommtoday    時間: 2007-7-24 11:12 PM

Thx for response!
作者: xox2007    時間: 2007-11-17 10:20 AM

Or u can consider the "Allok Video to DVD Burner" software to convert and burn the file in one step. (http://www.alloksoft.com/video_to_dvd_burner.htm)




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0