Board logo

標題: 史上最毒分手歌 Pray For You -中文字幕.flv [打印本頁]

作者: jamesteoh168    時間: 2010-12-15 04:50 PM     標題: 史上最毒分手歌 Pray For You -中文字幕.flv

[youtube]hRRMbsewVG4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
* G: B$ V  C% I# N& u  H0 `+ {                                                                                                                          最毒分手歌 XD                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
: a) b/ B0 _# O' ]tvboxnow.com最毒分手歌 - 史上最毒分手歌分手也能快樂?!太假道學了一點吧!tvboxnow.com5 a# J7 w' U1 h2 u3 ?! v

) F- e8 _% i/ X! q( \3 s5 `9 g# atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb不過男生也好,女生也罷,分手時的氣或怨都應該找個管道宣洩一下,別裝了,不爽就給他詛咒下去也沒關係,用念力來報復總比用暴力來對付好吧!/ R  Q/ L: S  t
4 p4 s5 c! D, d( y8 `
最毒分手歌應該可以讓一些不太會罵人的人也可以爽一下吧!
3 \( [3 \8 U( r- o. r7 c+ itvboxnow.com8 M" I$ Y# o, l% R& u. Y
最毒分手歌 - 史上最毒分手歌看我的念力~~最毒分手歌
作者: dannyl.k.h    時間: 2010-12-15 08:53 PM

good song
作者: 小明家    時間: 2010-12-16 12:27 AM

隻歌幾好聽WOR..% o+ t/ H3 z* |+ Z5 u
呢類歌我未聽過公仔箱論壇6 \: v3 t- M: G
DREAM NEVER COME TRUE 真係唔開心tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 S0 c# S: r- I
不過個男仔如果真係為左個女仔整呢個隻都幾有心思既...  i$ L2 a( U- R  m9 m4 K' @
佢仲要唱到好似情歌....哈哈1
作者: ndleong809    時間: 2010-12-17 04:36 AM

Thank you for sharing
作者: aa00    時間: 2010-12-22 11:14 PM

本帖最後由 aa00 於 2010-12-22 11:20 PM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( d8 n; m! I6 w! `

& P5 M3 T' f4 y8 T. k作曲、填詞、演奏/唱的故然精彩,不過我還是欣賞那位人兄改『史上最毒分手歌』放在 the original english name of this song "Pray For You"tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 ^1 [/ K) b5 R
還有你的分享。公仔箱論壇( P5 P" ~: c& B+ ?, T4 i- O' x
精彩、精彩。   
tvboxnow.com# e, W1 o! w- x  i+ v* t! Y

( n+ C8 Y7 M' V& k- Stvboxnow.com若可以的話、可否分享這歌的英文歌詞?
作者: mr2907    時間: 2010-12-22 11:53 PM

《Jaron And The Long Road To Love - Pray For You》tvboxnow.com: c$ {( h1 `  {- n$ M" d- d0 q# t

3 h# b" B5 X0 R" V* k: X) Ktvboxnow.com===== 歌詞 =====tvboxnow.com' c* }  [' _& c  w2 Q8 n6 \7 X% o

2 m$ i) Q* A; n, ^" h, e  r6 ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I havent been to church since I don’t remember when
7 c0 D, M) ~' |* d, t  H& `Things were goin’ great ‘til they fell apart again
# c# v, e, I4 H7 j, Q' S; btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSo I listened to the preacher as he told me what to do
3 f# U+ f" Y' w" vHe said you can’t go hatin’ others who have done wrong to you
% }7 L! m1 r' c1 I! i+ kSometimes we get angry, but we must not condemn
$ q" q6 C# ?' z+ wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Let the good Lord do His job and you just pray for them
: e0 s% a2 K2 F公仔箱論壇. a! w" {( n0 a' y4 W5 O- _4 k
I pray your brakes go out runnin’ down a hill
& O7 S; E' h& fI pray a flowerpot falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like I’d like to
  Z. ~: G5 C( s& {' V; GI pray your birthday comes and nobody calls
& L; V9 N  S3 r8 \6 X公仔箱論壇I pray you’re flyin’ high when your engine stalls
* V1 u1 T- P  H8 r3 E/ T2 K& wtvboxnow.comI pray all your dreams never come true
9 U% E, |  ^+ ^# zJust know where ever you are honey, I pray for you
- Z$ }: p# y! J9 P6 I& h; otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 j4 U# P* E% x
I’m really glad I found my way to church
1 E) L1 V8 K% b3 z" WCause I’m already feelin’ better and I thank God for the words
2 L# N: r; e7 I% HYeah I’m goin’to take the high road
7 ?, w( j( w* y& g7 K- L8 E# A: lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And do what the preacher told me to dotvboxnow.com0 d, v& I3 X8 X- A* Q
You keep messin’ up and I’ll keep prayin’ for you( r7 I1 r3 [( P6 P% y; c9 x5 e% W
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 `. D% L2 |* l4 C! ^
I pray your tire blows out at 100 and 10tvboxnow.com5 K0 {) F) T/ A  s$ ^+ N
I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoostvboxnow.com3 n8 w# D* @" r

5 f2 E1 T1 S/ T1 B5 n  u- Utvboxnow.comI pray your brakes go out runnin’ down a hill
( y* q* [$ _4 F- vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI pray a flowerpot falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like I’d like to
7 [7 T: _7 D# `, f; ?( I  S公仔箱論壇I pray your birthday comes and nobody callstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& @+ w7 O" ~  [2 C, w* V
I pray you’re flyin’ high when your engine stalls公仔箱論壇) _4 l4 z! f0 @% R$ Y
I pray all your dreams never come true
5 K* L% i9 F" G& ?Just know wherever you are, near or far, in your house or in your car, tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 R1 _9 H$ H; Q4 w# \9 }
wherever you are honey, I pray for you.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0