# F3 j7 u$ C4 I. d+ z& W5 ]# nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[attach]1220564[/attach] * v$ V/ Z. X: g8 I7 k. T3 {9 zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 f. w) \0 I- B g6 z7 o5 h' f5 u
8 a. i) a5 ]" v4 d5 F% itvboxnow.com一个国家先进反映在细节,山间这些不知名的小路,哪怕是通向某家的断头路,居然在GPS上都有显示。 f5 ]: j. R7 l" ~4 ^; ~0 _' E) V
5 H- l. @& k* M0 D
[attach]1220565[/attach]4 ]$ M/ W" Z7 f* y9 u6 o) }* b
: c: `5 w7 w# G# H$ I
路边野花。 : J4 p' a# }# L( a4 @0 l+ Y. D3 A公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ g8 p+ J7 V5 q$ g0 a
[attach]1220566[/attach]tvboxnow.com) n3 ~% `5 w# y4 E+ o0 R; B' k5 ~
% M. x, s. p, W# u: m6 n公仔箱論壇过桥就是德国,瑞士入申根之前,这关可不容易跨过。tvboxnow.com. k8 |) F9 J2 R. U+ I
, F: ^6 Q, h% n) G
—— END 完TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( |, ?- G% I& Q2 N1 B 作者: jackson_td98 時間: 2010-12-21 07:26 AM
thanks for sharing作者: starry9 時間: 2010-12-29 05:23 AM
哇,很多照片,谢谢分享。瑞士真的很美丽,一定要努力赚钱到此一游!作者: sslee88 時間: 2010-12-29 08:33 AM
看到照片 勾起美好的回憶! 瑞士真的很美很美!瑞士只有一個小小的缺點-----很貴!什麼都貴!作者: amour923 時間: 2011-1-1 09:29 AM
You are really kind to provide so many of Switzerland's photos. They are so beautifully taken. I almost felt that I have been travelling with you. Some of the photos remind me of my trip to Europe. I visited Lucerne and I loved the fresh air there. The lake there is so beautiful that I spent my entire evening walking around the area. Flower bridge is another thing that reminded me of Lucerne. I really wish to go back there again because there are so many places I haven't been. Thank you.