本帖最後由 Chocomiru 於 2010-12-22 12:57 PM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ D. D0 c0 w/ n7 {$ v
tvboxnow.com/ J- J, }% v/ @! _& a3 P, j4 \0 h5 L
[attach]1222679[/attach] ) [( ^, d5 @* p; |3 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[attach]1222680[/attach] & O& z+ p; I3 n0 m公仔箱論壇[attach]1222681[/attach] . T, v" r% ?) S4 H0 s! D[attach]1222682[/attach]+ v+ a$ }6 o4 J7 a
[attach]1222683[/attach] c' M5 N: B1 V+ f4 T[attach]1222684[/attach]tvboxnow.com: j7 w; b7 V P4 L) i5 n/ N# }
[attach]1222685[/attach] % e( q. a+ \4 E$ I# O* S$ Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[attach]1222686[/attach]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ Q6 I% d' S; @+ W9 b. k- r
[attach]1222687[/attach]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' C$ `2 s- a. G& S- q2 K- K
[attach]1222688[/attach] ! l8 L& I% Y+ k( Dtvboxnow.com[attach]1222689[/attach] 3 k, s& M1 ]0 n6 otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[attach]1222690[/attach]公仔箱論壇, d. _- f) C) S, i
[attach]1222691[/attach]作者: norman.ho 時間: 2010-12-23 07:39 AM
Excellent photo from San Fran ... So funny to see the seals sunbaking on the platforms, should put some parking meters there, perhaps using life fish as token?公仔箱論壇9 b) O4 W' [, S( m: w