標題: I Want.. [打印本頁] 作者: rayoflight 時間: 2010-12-25 07:28 AM 標題: I Want..
I want to compose the letter for you to read, before you surrender yourself to dreamland after a long and weary day公仔箱論壇: s' ], p* T% {, t w
公仔箱論壇4 Y# ?7 C, H8 p7 I) j0 J0 L2 |
7 M, A+ ^8 l& X公仔箱論壇I want to be the one who caresses your hair, when you are immersed in thoughts that take your breath away,tvboxnow.com" c8 U7 j5 I7 P
9 M6 s9 K7 F& Z$ ]' M$ A+ Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 I$ Z& u$ u( G) ?/ ^: a- m9 E- ]
I want to catch your tear drop in the palm of my hand, in the moment of your solitude when you feel sad and sorrow 7 m8 O" W5 Y$ `3 l& P公仔箱論壇0 d. g$ g3 ~) T9 q A
- q) }. s0 N! u/ PI want to be the arms that embrace you, when you feel chilled by the draft that comes through your open windowTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& a1 H, l$ e q l
* |# Q8 {! \% G" y T7 e6 J& d: ~0 v+ e; f
As you open your eyes in the early dawn, let me be the ray of light that chases away the shadows of the night, ) t9 O6 P2 S& F9 c5 }5 ~ " m7 M4 i. t4 c; Y; e# K7 Ztvboxnow.com P- Q7 ^2 ]+ A% i3 ^2 yI want to be the inspiration that makes you sigh softly,as you marvel at the twilight that melts with the orange sky公仔箱論壇 o, ]* N u ^0 v
2 s: ?8 \- p& }. N7 O6 ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 I0 G% Q% B+ t* x# h) P; }
When darkness falls, I want to be the hand that guides you in your moment of uncertainty ; C3 r$ ]. _8 d0 Q# x8 s$ gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb + ]& @! b* ]) v" X; [8 s, B公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% P% e+ d3 {3 p* U0 l
When your soul reaches out, I want to be there to touch it, hold it, and echoes in unity...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& y# M; _- J }; c
) e$ Y0 X4 p- ]' e% S4 s* H1 W" j
# P, g* G! N. u, l- z% k& P; U
I want to be all that, because the way you smile at me,the way you sneak a look in my direction9 O! h4 N- p. u0 E0 r4 _
0 p2 {. Q+ _& ], V5 X& m7 c/ b! _
公仔箱論壇4 g- A1 N3 \1 X! b" a3 O! {
The sound of your voice makes my spirit dance, the way my heart reacts as described by many through poetry and fictions