Board logo

標題: How to open files [打印本頁]

作者: creamsoda138    時間: 2007-7-31 03:17 AM     標題: How to open files

HI can anyone help, I have downloaded some files but can not play them, can anyone tell me what player or what do I need to play the downloaded fiels. Thankl you very much.
作者: jwxie518    時間: 2007-7-31 03:33 AM

請發問時把重點說一說喔公仔箱論壇2 E6 R, D' X8 Z% T+ J. j. H
你要給我們說什麼格式啊公仔箱論壇/ q2 s: N6 _$ }5 N# k0 \  w- [

! C' t: ]9 _$ R+ c3 f% e& `公仔箱論壇ps: google也是一個好地方
作者: woofy    時間: 2007-7-31 07:50 AM

原帖由 creamsoda138 於 2007-7-31 03:17 AM 發表。 , }( v0 D* c! r& A9 v, W# z; r% J% s
HI can anyone help, I have downloaded some files but can not play them, can anyone tell me what player or what do I need to play the downloaded fiels. Thankl you very much.
You didn't tell us what kind of files.
. R9 H4 a5 l) J6 x3 P公仔箱論壇rmvb, avi, mpg? You can use kmplayer or media player classic to play those files.
作者: coelacanth5    時間: 2007-7-31 01:44 PM

Do not let us guess what you want, buddy, it just wasting yr time




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0