0 A: {" D* Q/ C6 {: c m公仔箱論壇[attach]1257525[/attach] ! C, m \' h9 |, N# I4 P. Ztvboxnow.com6 d8 ~/ ?$ X/ f, Q
[attach]1257526[/attach] % c, {: C$ e: [1 u Rtvboxnow.com - @0 {& d. w: y1 i公仔箱論壇[attach]1257527[/attach] R7 t, C7 R9 x- _3 I, a- V' S 6 f1 y/ s0 Y1 |1 `& {. b[attach]1257528[/attach] ^0 F& n- ^' v3 t9 d7 }( |! n公仔箱論壇tvboxnow.com, ]( k/ p% }8 q2 W
[attach]1257529[/attach] 5 N0 p5 X. Q1 q8 ~公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' _5 W" _! A3 \- p# w( N6 @
[attach]1257530[/attach] 8 @8 U) S% a+ l8 h0 ]: Vtvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ u% B( ]& {* Z0 k. U
[attach]1257531[/attach]公仔箱論壇5 W+ l% ? q0 C
- x S2 E4 x: A& \" h2 }# Ntvboxnow.com[attach]1257532[/attach]$ y- |- _- y4 Z; O& e
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ g- `$ N3 O. N# I. ?- ^
[attach]1257533[/attach] 2 E! ^3 |: A1 n) \2 r3 P 1 n- X8 f0 {- ^ U, m[attach]1257534[/attach] 9 S7 d) j# \( F* w) M公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇" n7 C' J9 A9 g) F3 H
[attach]1257535[/attach] 9 D+ C: U. W% y' z! Z3 N* j8 q 6 }+ o; X2 [6 k6 g9 @tvboxnow.com[attach]1257536[/attach] K5 n# q0 A% C0 i6 ^tvboxnow.com % k9 ^. N! L/ E6 j[attach]1257537[/attach] % x i4 h& I! w% w4 ?& atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' Z1 @' i N1 F. I
[attach]1257538[/attach]作者: norman.ho 時間: 2011-1-26 11:44 AM
Thanks for all these gorgeous blooms, the first one looks like the "parrot flower" a kind of impatience, really interesting, while the orchids and tulips are always looking so exquisite; the dark purple one looks like some kind of passion fruit blooms; and the one I like the most is the one being visited by the busy bee. So well focused, take an expert to get such a shot.作者: k23bb 時間: 2011-1-27 07:29 PM
雖然唔知係乜花....但真的很美作者: snow0521 時間: 2011-4-23 09:12 AM