Board logo

標題: Problem with Attachment.php [打印本頁]

作者: drdrift    時間: 2011-1-30 04:44 AM     標題: Problem with Attachment.php

I am using Xunlei and for some reason I couldn't get the pop up to download anymore. I can only download "attachment.php" and that's it!
  d# y2 P. h( btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 ^2 E1 m+ g3 J# W# \
I believe I've done something to ".php" default program.tvboxnow.com4 e7 {) G' Q* E" P% L

% g3 d4 Y0 P/ l/ q# b2 x6 @9 r$ `  R0 SAnyone please help. Thanks
作者: drdrift    時間: 2011-1-30 11:48 AM

Anyone?
作者: TOT_shiawase    時間: 2012-10-22 12:22 AM

Why no reply ge???- t2 }! ~5 {/ [3 Y1 o
I guess you've done the wrong way for the bt seed.
5 c5 c0 {: ?! l8 v公仔箱論壇First, when u see the download linkage/chain, u have to open it as a new index page or new window by right clicking the mouse.
9 X* O+ _2 I& C5 _( l% ]6 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Second, move to that new index page and click the bottom underline sentence directly and select save, then you will get a well saved bt seed document (not that "attachment.php"=> this is wrong way).tvboxnow.com6 o9 f; U4 z  ^/ r( s2 x1 R4 U
Third, find where's the well saved bt seed document and select it by right clicking to download it by Thunder / Xunlei.公仔箱論壇8 G$ b" @1 U- p3 S
After, you'll get the media file successfully. That's the way I got the file. Hope it can help.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; P( P$ c7 S5 \5 \. o

作者: chanerin1    時間: 2014-9-2 09:36 AM

im having the same problem too. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: x1 V# w7 X+ ?) H
I have no problem downloadng Cantonese show in links like this:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 F* E/ t9 i' p+ h
http://tvboxnow.com/forum-8-1.html
4 G& w  z  p: G5 ytvboxnow.com+ A- o1 z& y5 {2 n) e+ H
but i cant seem to download the english show from link below:
  }- x# B+ `  F: X: z7 \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://www1.tvboxnow.com/thread-2289750-1-2.htmlTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. t, K7 E3 W3 T3 c) \7 m
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ |3 P8 Z  i6 I
when i try to save the link, it save with the torrent name, but i cant seem to open it with Xunlei/thunder.
0 V- m  S+ T: ]# I, stvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ C: I6 X# B4 }* o
Anyone can help?
作者: lckiong    時間: 2014-9-2 10:38 AM

Try right click & save as




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0