Board logo

標題: Hiking in The Swiss Alps [打印本頁]

作者: swimmingGIRL    時間: 2011-2-9 06:46 AM     標題: Hiking in The Swiss Alps

[attach]1269668[/attach]
9 ~0 w4 J- u, @. ]- J/ Q* e+ mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvboxnow.com: M7 f" B$ c) T& n% H0 n6 P' l
[attach]1269669[/attach]tvboxnow.com* S8 j/ _5 w7 ]' p
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% [: \( F( Y% ~( s- Q# K
[attach]1269670[/attach]
- P* N, X6 l0 j1 [% d7 {& p, UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
7 i9 @. _. J% ?$ Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[attach]1269671[/attach]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) A/ w' K/ I' P' k1 P! Y
2 L0 g2 R7 M' L# G
[attach]1269672[/attach]公仔箱論壇! g/ [; Q7 I, C1 P" y
tvboxnow.com% \% \# j: Y9 G8 @% }
[attach]1269673[/attach]
9 p* j2 m3 J2 n  w8 R( ^+ stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvboxnow.com. J9 O9 J! A6 N6 L+ j  z, f
[attach]1269674[/attach]tvboxnow.com- N- s( |' k6 H, ]3 g5 j! x7 W$ J$ U
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' E( B( E8 m1 S! s
[attach]1269675[/attach]
作者: takakojie    時間: 2011-2-9 07:49 AM

第4张照片是超标准的hiking环境。 有山有水。
作者: magicxu    時間: 2011-2-9 08:26 AM

在美丽的阿尔卑斯山行走呼吸者那种纯净的空气,看着眼前雄伟斑斓的景色让人可以忘记疲累,精彩绝伦的美景好图多谢分享
作者: busyfun    時間: 2011-2-9 10:18 AM

我愛好秀麗大自然,阿爾卑斯山的美景更是美態盡現...
8 I# ?2 h/ d2 C* g! o1 Q- e連綿的高山雪嶺、風韻迷人的草原、一望無際的山林,$ g& @  V; M+ U0 \" Q+ y. s' j
清澈寧靜的湖水,平滑如鏡、清澈迷人,看那水天一色,獨具神采!!
$ N2 [* c+ \1 n公仔箱論壇遠眺望白茫茫的雪嶺、綠意盎然樹林、
9 g% Q: Q! x% ?1 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。感受萬籟俱寂之肅靜、近看草原上悠閒自在的遊人。
# q8 j2 _. x1 y% X9 O. @7 M$ \tvboxnow.com謝謝版主分享永恆之大自然美態,實人生一大樂事!!
& P& I/ T- W: }, @: |+ g. G, hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。讚!讚!讚!
作者: cordho    時間: 2011-2-9 03:29 PM

If there isn't a footpath showing in the 4th photo, I would have thought the hikers got dropped off by a helicopter to the Alps..
9 ^6 u+ G1 J& pI wonder if there is a kiosk at the end of the path serving hot drinks?  
( q0 M+ V& _4 |For those experiencing the summer heat, it is very soothing looking at the mountain snow and charming beauty of the rolling grasslands, endless forests.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0