亞利桑那,大峽谷 V0 h* x4 M- U2 O$ P
& R) r" \5 c' a, e- a4 c
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( I+ [ a# |) s p+ S
主要河流之外的箱型峽谷的聲音只有人類呼吸的一半大。這裏除了墓地的安靜之外唯一的聲音就是科羅拉多河的水流聲。 作者: joeto123456 時間: 2011-2-17 06:58 PM
幾年前我曾經到過大峽谷, 當時看到大峽谷的景色那一瞬間真覺得呼吸都要停止了, 可以說大峽谷的美是無法形容的.作者: kschow 時間: 2011-2-18 10:39 AM
喺LV個時去左grand canyon個skywalk, 成20幾USD行一個轉, 好唔底, 係個skywalk上面唔可以影相的!! 唔準帶相機同手提電話, 要影相就要搵佢地,成25USD一張!!! 偷偷地都唔得, 要過探測器的, check到有相機同電話都唔出.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" X( J1 v2 Y4 l6 F
不過大峽谷就真係好靚, 一生人一定要去一次的. ( _9 ^% |. N" C; i* q公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 b! z( R8 v# X; D
[attach]1280235[/attach] ) j9 [) b: Y- o# D' `! atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 Z! v# l$ `/ C. y2 O6 A0 s
[attach]1280236[/attach] ( j. i. U4 t4 N1 h9 Q2 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇$ f C, C3 y# ]+ M' b
[attach]1280237[/attach]作者: kho0506 時間: 2011-2-19 10:36 AM
看到這幅圖片,只能說太壯觀太漂亮了,不過看了會有怕怕的感覺..作者: swng1 時間: 2011-2-24 04:02 AM
I like Grand canyon very much . I have been there twice in 1993 and 2007. It's great. The first time I joined a tour and stay in the national park for a whole day and took the sky tour as well. The second time I drove there and stayed inside the park's camping ground to enjoy the sunrise and sunset over the cliff and river. Thanks for sharing it.作者: charming1976 時間: 2011-2-24 05:46 AM
it's great////////thank you for share..........................作者: viper168 時間: 2011-2-28 02:37 PM
I think the skywalk is too expensive, maybe if I join a tour it will be cheaper. I heard it's $50 bus tour then additional $25 to see skywalk, and the price if per person. That's why I've been to GC 2x after skywalk opened, but never been to west GC.) V' g5 t) K) m! u$ y+ _' u M
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 F3 |- W" H" ^, H9 A
多年前的自然景像比起有skywalk還好.因為很多人说skywalk太貴了不值一遊..........4 O* d$ g5 @& X/ M
kho0506 發表於 2011-2-19 10:36 AM