Board logo

標題: Recovering Beckham set to face D.C. United [打印本頁]

作者: ljw1982    時間: 2007-8-15 04:27 PM     標題: Recovering Beckham set to face D.C. United

LOS ANGELES, Aug 14 (Reuters) - David Beckham, who has been hampered by an injured left ankle for the last two months, expects to play a major role for Los Angeles Galaxy in their SuperLiga semi-final against D.C. United on Wednesday.
+ d( J2 L% I4 H( `0 Y7 z; [+ ^tvboxnow.com
. V# Z- n2 |" }8 |! F1 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'I think I can play at least half a game tomorrow, which is important for me,' Beckham, 32, told reporters on Tuesday after taking part in his first training session with the Galaxy at the Home Depot Center. tvboxnow.com& Q/ j6 E  m- w; g; L/ e8 ~
2 K, v6 [' C( S
'It's important for the team that I at least get on the pitch and help contribute. It was good to get out on to the field today and have a bit of practice.
- {+ l- }, N2 M* A6 Y7 H4 l+ nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) L0 k7 ~0 q$ e- I0 V/ ^
'This is my first time, since I arrived, to be out on the training pitch and it felt good.'
6 i" y; @1 S' x) H( c6 u  R- K1 y公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 @) C  y: `: s
Beckham said he was still feeling some pain in his Achilles' tendon and under the ankle. 'My ankle's not perfect,' he added. 'It's about 70-80 percent.' TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 [% E. Y4 }7 @( L, N" X

/ i0 x/ n- n% T+ r: BGalaxy head coach Frank Yallop said: 'David is available to start and play a significant role tomorrow against D.C. United.
8 L5 w( J( J- L7 d7 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
3 n4 P- B& K$ P公仔箱論壇'I fully expect to give him his SuperLiga debut at some point in the contest. Tomorrow's game is very important to the club and we have a number of players injured or suspended so to have David available will be a big boost.'  tvboxnow.com/ Y$ c% W6 D; S  z" R7 M7 e

2 E8 Y! b6 r3 D: p6 G7 H6 h- S- n# XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 Q9 r* x/ f0 M. J公仔箱論壇Yallop will have to decide whether he prefers to start with Beckham, who is well short of his usual fitness level, or bring his high-profile signing on to the pitch late in the match.
; C9 j5 _4 w  a( Z# x% m. Y6 `  qtvboxnow.com
7 ~2 h7 n4 D+ Z2 v; u: f公仔箱論壇'It's been frustrating for all of us not to have someone like David available,' Yallop added. 'I think David will be the one who knits it all together.'
7 ~, l9 a+ y* e' ]: NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ H$ k' {: V! G
Beckham, one of the world's most marketable sports figures, has made only two fleeting appearances for the Galaxy since joining the Major League Soccer (MLS) club midway through last month. . v! R( j0 X+ |% v2 N* d

2 @5 W- M3 f$ x! DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。He played for 16 minutes as a late substitute against FA Cup holders Chelsea on July 21 before making his MLS debut on Thursday at D.C. United, playing the final 21 minutes in a 1-0 loss before a capacity crowd of 46,686.
0 C' x; u/ m( Itvboxnow.com
- t& j5 [% C: o1 q8 JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Signed from Real Madrid on a $32.5 million five-year deal, Beckham spent most of his first three weeks in Los Angeles receiving ice treatment and massage in the treatment room or working in the gym. tvboxnow.com& [  }6 V3 c% c  c4 h6 J
公仔箱論壇6 y/ h7 d9 k, G$ T" C
The former England captain twisted his ankle playing for his country against Estonia in a Euro 2008 qualifying match in June. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% Y9 B1 x7 k5 g! Z7 `
tvboxnow.com6 ^. _0 d) d4 n# ~* X( J0 b' n
He then aggravated it in his final appearance for Real 11 days later when his former team clinched the Spanish league title.
作者: marcus0828    時間: 2007-8-15 05:14 PM

ha...
  k6 M: b9 u  ?" [+ K3 uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。fully support you !!!!beckham!!

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0