Board logo

標題: 東非度假勝地 [打印本頁]

作者: orchids    時間: 2011-7-18 03:08 PM     標題: 東非度假勝地

tvboxnow.com/ ~8 w; w' f; G

) t* ^0 ?& s; D2 _公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇9 B& {) |( R- X7 S4 j4 y9 Y. C

6 P/ v& Y# q6 i& Ntvboxnow.com: L0 Y* [3 `- S: z: M
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" Y, [! Y- n7 A$ Y# x0 k& n& d

6 [+ I) l. n# h6 X7 Q0 L/ Ttvboxnow.com/ v  c) P% N# C! D9 K* H1 ]
公仔箱論壇! ^7 U# x" }- k% p
1 a  `5 s! X' b  i! Z
tvboxnow.com6 m) w" L) ]$ B3 l; X
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( T1 c- @1 A9 j8 N

作者: garygiggs    時間: 2011-7-18 06:18 PM

cant imagine it appears in East Africa..tvboxnow.com# L/ o) v# z5 ]# p) _* h) _" A! H
when somebody is starving...
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2011-7-18 07:13 PM

本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2011-7-18 07:15 PM 編輯
$ f0 K+ k1 l0 Y4 ~' g: _9 m6 H0 A8 v公仔箱論壇: ^# ~2 t6 I, S' ?5 P
These pics does not match up with the East Africa I came to know...
# E) ^. n3 W1 S) j5 x9 E/ g0 B) @
East Africa's drought, famine called the worst in a generation
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) o' J2 D# y3 D1 P
What about the political unrest and the vacinations required for going into the region.....& [1 _- D" r5 t; h2 d6 Y: |( c1 O
But I do know East Africa have some of the best exortic vacation spots




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0