Board logo

標題: 請問APE檔是什麼... or CUE檔是什麼... [打印本頁]

作者: jollybee    時間: 2006-9-2 03:33 AM     標題: 請問APE檔是什麼... or CUE檔是什麼...

請問APE檔是什麼...  or CUE檔是什麼... 7 _7 [, I' h& {9 X

& V8 H' e' w! e# }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。pls help me... thank you!
作者: Xw2XDark    時間: 2006-9-2 04:48 AM

Install one or these APE Direct Show filters:
8 n7 Y1 K2 P. w# x! N公仔箱論壇
/ P4 ?) j9 l+ c) _tvboxnow.comhttp://www.monkeysaudio.com/download.html2 R8 A  d7 a9 a( Q3 Y& v& Q/ N
公仔箱論壇0 G0 r# J4 x5 J$ E/ E
CUE is usally format for playstaion 1 or playstation 2 or it is a typical format for PCtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 u2 ^' `  I' x

3 C: I* r& e% j+ ~tvboxnow.comYou can burn them to a CD-R or a CD-RW with:  Alcohol 120%tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 n) N! E0 N: d

0 q1 c  A% v$ V) Y: M& }0 btvboxnow.comhttp://www.afterdawn.com/softwar ... ools/alcohol120.cfm
作者: jollybee    時間: 2006-9-2 05:31 AM

thxxxxxxxx a lot
作者: Xw2XDark    時間: 2006-9-2 05:49 AM

:) no problem




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0