
"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail". Ralph Waldo Emersontvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. S: h; I2 a; ~
good job zebra !!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! j* N8 Y, u- I+ D* `- P
john_93 發表於 2011-7-24 10:41 AM
Yeah, I think so too. The zebra did a good job.
a cool and calm mind is always the best solution in a bad situation
All living beings and animals possessed this instincts.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 U$ {+ Z) n* ~+ S" W0 A
By the worldly colors and lust and sermons
I absolutely agreed. The zebra is very smart indeed.tvboxnow.com- k7 r; y- v3 W$ j/ othat is the first time that a animal can leave from a lion's month....! H. J- K( e7 x0 P# R X
it shows to us that "never give up" is really important.....
summichan 發表於 2011-7-24 05:40 AM
I support what you say.% s: u) y" M. z% m/ {0 x
Never give up!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& P+ r+ h/ H' w$ F `- T
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 S' p8 i- ^) o2 t
There is always the courage and faith
Thank you to support and sharing your views| 歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0 |