本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-7-26 12:08 AM 編輯 & B% ~ @% h2 o1 q/ H
* B& X0 J; c' x) A. V4 B: N
[youtube]19V8P5_ONb0&rel=0[/youtube] % N3 ^3 ?/ J% a9 U 2 ^. p m+ L/ B' ^公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: K' u# F; S5 i" W8 N
[youtube]rwvXPGvo4K4&rel=0[/youtube] * ^ k% I; w0 d& z5 E公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 a& N" G' y M I
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" m; ]6 \3 W7 q7 E) D$ L I personally have seen the split tongue for real. ^& h" H6 q! r2 ]3 f7 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Actually, I feel very eerie and scare by it. 公仔箱論壇! b+ f7 l' N7 @, E
Especially, when they rolled and do tricks with the tongue. 5 S: T7 }; Q0 B- ^8 Z6 s; Z, W% CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Quite like a snake. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! ~! u" R L2 H @. {" n( \
. V1 F* F1 g" c \4 ]6 g
Cannot understand why so many kids want to go through * X% |" c0 v2 {$ R公仔箱論壇the trauma of surgery to do it. If you watched on U tube : B1 q; n4 L7 Z1 d& G9 @" Jhow they split the tongue, and the blood. OMG it is so 7 |1 ]5 p! v0 g2 i- Wscary.3 x8 q o: N* V) o2 a. A" ^1 E
/ R9 y% l4 s' J: a5 A' K5 S公仔箱論壇 ' U3 d0 R5 O f1 u* [* p8 ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbKissing is better and sweeter ka? Or more exotic huh?