標題: how to burn rmvb movie to dvd [打印本頁] 作者: lois19frend 時間: 2006-9-9 04:33 PM 標題: how to burn rmvb movie to dvd
please tell me ,how to burn a dl rmvb movies into dvd disc,so i can watch in a dvd player??# c2 b: I. o( G5 y: f5 n3 C0 G
Many thanx作者: hkgirl0918 時間: 2006-9-9 09:59 PM
use Winavi converter or ashampoo movie shrink & burn 2tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& e& p3 y E3 L' R! y
I can't direct use these program to convert file. I need use real player burn the rmvb file to the disc first. Then use Winavi converter or Ashampoo movie shrink & burn to convert file from the disc. And then burn to another disc to watch in dvd player. # {$ O& m3 T, Z# Z2 P( L I hope this can help you. I burn a lot of tvb movie already.作者: lois19frend 時間: 2006-9-9 10:59 PM
please give me the winavi link if u got it作者: littlebrynt 時間: 2006-9-10 01:06 AM