






真係好肉酸喎
Looks to me she had years of practice in:
Qi Gong, Yan Gong & Yen Gong.6 p3 @7 Y6 B7 U( N* }: W
I bet if you are female and over 18, you can do it better than that, perhaps even a bigger bunch. You'll never know your yen p ...公仔箱論壇 N5 D/ B+ y: }' {! d4 I5 F
norman.ho 發表於 2011-11-8 05:21 AM

% ~% w+ K( H0 l0 @1 n; G4 Y

0 A( ~7 |; ^; U
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) T8 R4 e0 n. _6 b# C) }5 W; `9 j

, t& z) Z \$ I$ R0 @/ W) ~! n
這女人是真的有練過嗎??
要不然...屁股功怎會如此了得
一次還能夾斷那麼多筷子...
讓人有些怕怕加膽戰心驚tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. [: I: h. G X( V
萬一是她的男人....$ R% y3 ]% l& n
讓人不敢再想像下去...
hamtu5168 發表於 2011-11-12 12:46 PM
don't be scare, she not going to eat u
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; Q; N+ P7 R6 l( P; T+ s) O; |9 I
not like she gonna break an arm or a leg





好棒啊,好精彩
| 歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0 |