Board logo

標題: Plz Help! Files are playing upside down [打印本頁]

作者: javiachan    時間: 2007-10-26 02:17 PM     標題: Plz Help! Files are playing upside down

Recently experience a problem when playing some downloaded files. The picture is upside down. I have no idea why this happened. Can anyone tell me how to adjust the file?  I used Real Player and Window Media Player for playback. At first I thought it was the newly DL files but now even some old files that I have DL last year are also playing upside down.
: e8 d/ B6 e7 ]$ {$ i9 l# i4 f& U. C4 x* {+ H; f
Pls Help! Thank you.
作者: balea    時間: 2007-10-27 07:58 AM

is it avi file?tvboxnow.com1 k5 y' Q$ y; f+ A: ]" o# e/ Y
try to use this to play it
* ~( W0 V/ c1 f. J: F4 R1 ptvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* ~/ G3 l4 L5 G( N. v, m  B; ^
K-Multimediaplayer(萬用播放程式 個人推薦): X" @3 D7 l4 f. r" b, ]% |
http://www.download.com/The-KMPl ... 0.html?tag=pdp_prod
作者: javiachan    時間: 2007-10-29 03:18 AM     標題: 回復 #2 balea 的帖子

Thank you. This KMplayer works wonder. Thank you for replying my post. $ k; @' W+ x/ P8 Y
It's the recently DL AVI files that's playback upside down but also the old ones that are in DVD format (wasn't like that before), but now I play them back in KMPlayer it flips back to normal. But is still upside down when playing in Real player.5 v! b8 M& U* x
Thank you.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0