but i like the cuting that between past and now! p, U' h% z/ L+ w* ytvboxnow.comi feel that they was so serius and got heart to do this movie! 6 y% s7 R y& zi wheel support this movie entill the end!作者: tcl2106 時間: 2011-12-14 12:36 AM
seems hard to understand , and boring too作者: tvbox1688 時間: 2011-12-14 06:14 AM
I feel the same. It is tough to understand so far.作者: jj571jj 時間: 2011-12-14 10:29 AM
hmm, I don't think so, I know that was their promotion but don't looks ' `) J. Z0 p6 V B6 _" b( Plike movie to me at all作者: ethaniel84 時間: 2011-12-14 05:18 PM
i'm not sure if it's a kind of movie ... : X) {7 O' m4 Q6 _7 U% k6 O公仔箱論壇it's a drama ~ % I2 o0 Y. X. n# a. d公仔箱論壇maybe needs time to digest and think... 0 w) z5 _. I* y( o, C" }7 Z! ashould take time to ...作者: Mobydick2660377 時間: 2011-12-15 03:46 AM
My only thought about this drama is that : it's too loooooong! It could have been a good plot if TVB only make it into a 5 to 10 episodes special drama!作者: 天神村小吉 時間: 2011-12-28 02:02 AM
唔係啊!好易明啊!唔覺有乜問題喎?作者: keepwvi 時間: 2011-12-28 10:37 AM