Board logo

標題: any [打印本頁]

作者: kitty2mic    時間: 2006-9-14 06:17 AM     標題: any

how do you tell if there are any seeds for the torrent files? 公仔箱論壇. M  O7 v/ m- X+ P4 _" J# J
tvboxnow.com' A8 @- x% F# N. w( x, n
[ 本帖最後由 kitty2mic 於 2006-9-14 06:22 AM 編輯 ]
作者: balea    時間: 2006-9-14 09:09 AM

question is not complete公仔箱論壇8 a* B' c' e; s; N( N% @: N
你想搵dl 既種子 定係tvboxnow.com( k/ v2 L2 \6 I! k: N
你dl 緊個野 but no seed?5 P  a+ r5 v  v2 Q; f" T
* {" x5 I; G9 o! |
[ 本帖最後由 balea 於 2006-9-14 09:17 AM 編輯 ]
作者: YunYun888USA    時間: 2006-9-27 08:40 PM

While you are downloading, you can watch under the "Seed/Peer" column,  tvboxnow.com- K$ M1 ?- t+ I* I8 n* k' K, X/ H
the digit on the left is the seed number (0 means no seed).




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0