' T0 D3 `: h; P; g8 |0 q7 A/ K公仔箱論壇 ) t' w2 N3 B5 i+ g
公仔箱論壇: e2 k# I/ o' {2 s7 A6 | j 公仔箱論壇- c" m" z7 q" ~! [! w7 M, w! l
+ n9 X$ f7 x4 f# _3 d, E( ^4 k ) H W8 }4 ~) `) l , d) I2 `+ F+ B, k+ p/ V- CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 * ?9 o- M8 R1 q9 G$ w' qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇& C5 h8 }' e0 [) y$ z) F { - l7 J( K2 G9 O# ]; _7 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. n7 b+ C' K# j# n; G( v$ \6 E + H# R0 @0 _' N/ c' o0 [7 f # U. p F( T% c7 ?4 F* o6 A1 B8 D . \: ?6 ?: {+ }2 K9 e7 h0 }# |6 L& T2 v& r' w4 [ tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb [2 R% f6 I+ h
% C1 H K2 |3 W) A tvboxnow.com9 m$ }( O ~; t% c6 Q. _) D
9 N) B2 F$ j$ n0 x" T I 5 y" l$ t6 K4 @* ]
7 z/ D1 C5 j+ z3 G: }' ? / D1 @% L/ v$ `0 {% c2 b5 I; D& ^tvboxnow.com 1 e* W: H$ S) Z( etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb tvboxnow.com0 @$ }# V: `; V5 t1 I h6 N
- q/ L8 L2 V4 ~+ X 公仔箱論壇) w4 ~# w! D: U, ]! O
+ h1 D' z4 C: U f * k. x) R1 Y2 V+ z5 D) Mtvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 b5 ?0 x. W" |# w7 M 作者: chowold2 時間: 2012-1-6 12:27 AM
Just like the name of the park, it is home to the world's greatest concentration of natural arches.The arches range in size from a three-foot opening (the minimum considered to be an arch), to Landscape Arch which measures 306 feet from base to base. Those are really the gifts from the mother of nature.作者: johnny_chm 時間: 2012-1-6 01:53 PM