Board logo

標題: [IQ題] How many do I have? [打印本頁]

作者: wjolene    時間: 2007-11-17 04:20 AM     標題: How many do I have?

1 day I bought 3 apples from the market and put on the table. After that I took 2 apples from 3 apples and went out. What do I have?
作者: Geai    時間: 2007-11-17 09:53 AM

still have 3
作者: hill    時間: 2007-11-17 03:57 PM

2 apples
作者: wjolene    時間: 2007-11-17 08:17 PM

yes.. i have 2 apples... remember? i took 2 apples and went out..
作者: fristz    時間: 2007-12-6 10:34 PM

100...
作者: wjolene    時間: 2007-12-7 12:20 AM

原帖由 fristz 於 2007-12-6 10:34 PM 發表
+ h* _1 F5 h" l) }( otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb100...
/ [& Q* [3 Y0 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvboxnow.com+ n& ]; e2 @4 G0 m+ C7 W2 A
100?
作者: maisychan1021    時間: 2007-12-9 01:55 AM     標題: 回復 #1 wjolene 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: wjolene    時間: 2007-12-9 04:55 AM

原帖由 maisychan1021 於 2007-12-9 01:55 AM 發表
0 C6 W# f" x+ QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You still lhave 3, 2 with you and 1 on the table.
5 t9 r; w) P' l6 T9 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 `3 H- w/ E* `3 B. v# [
After that I took 2 apples from 3 apples and went out. What do I have?
= i only count those that i'm having




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0