Board logo

標題: Burnt Biscuits [打印本頁]

作者: scherzando    時間: 2012-9-22 11:48 PM     標題: Burnt Biscuits

When I was a  kid, my mom liked to make breakfast food for dinner every
3 k" y5 \) m+ S% Q# U' jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。now and then.  And I remember one night in particular when she had made4 f8 T5 g  b: }4 l1 x5 d* h, S
breakfast after  a long, hard day at work. On that evening so long ago,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, [( F( s) @" ]% k5 T; C$ E
my mom placed a  plate of eggs, sausage and extremely burned biscuits in
! F) G2 u. r5 f  D, R" }0 x8 M0 Zfront of my dad.  I remember waiting to see if anyone noticed! Yet all my
/ j2 i7 Z$ n4 L# G0 btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbdad did was  reach for his biscuit, smile at my mom and ask me how my daytvboxnow.com* W3 G6 Y" G) y- ^- N
was at  school. I don't remember what I told him that night, but I do
; F' k9 A7 p0 cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。remember  watching him smear butter and jelly on that biscuit and eat
( k6 l, b. n7 p' r- Z( J0 j, z" D* LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。every  bite!
6 _6 f* }$ g, D9 ?" H3 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
  m( {% J/ w! sWhen I got up from the table that evening, I remember  hearing my momtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 {2 W" g9 t; Z" b
apologize to my dad for burning the biscuits. And I'll  never forget whatTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 r+ [( e# E, H- ^0 `/ z0 P; z
he said: "Honey, I love burned biscuits."+ u* j: Q. S9 N, ^

8 S" |3 h4 i5 z! u9 h6 V  Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLater  that night, I went to kiss Daddy good night and I asked him if he公仔箱論壇7 j# N0 O+ ~/ W) I0 X
really  liked his biscuits burned. He wrapped me in his arms and said,
1 A! A( @' m" s! n1 V% z- YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"Your  Momma put in a hard day at work today and she's real tired. And
& Q  E" o7 x  V0 btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbesides  - a little burnt biscuit never hurt anyone!"
) \, m+ q' k7 P. i  R( QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! T1 R# l5 d. ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbYou know, life is  full of imperfect things.....and imperfect people. I'm
& n+ y# S- ~4 @2 ]; u0 rtvboxnow.comnot the best at  hardly anything, and I forget birthdays and anniversariestvboxnow.com' T& b( u, A) y4 s1 {: Q7 n7 V
just like  everyone else.
& j" w: l5 I* X$ t- M  ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。What I've  learned over the years is that learning to accept each othersTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. T2 b  b- W. M6 p( _
faults -  and choosing to celebrate each others differences - is one ofTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" `9 o) `# O' ?1 a# n% `* u* @( j& V
the most  important keys to creating a healthy, growing, and lasting
9 K7 l( c% R- o4 M3 ~relationship.
9 a  `9 M7 n& H4 R2 ]1 p1 N  a# g4 w5 I
And that's my prayer for you today. That you will  learn to take the good,% \" c! G7 R) R7 ?. N- ^' O+ C- Z( J
the bad, and the ugly parts of your life and lay  them at the feet of God.; c* \& W6 z2 |
Because in the end, He's the only One who  will be able to give you aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 f" g! j# U7 j
relationship where a burnt biscuit isn't a  deal-breaker!
2 \* o2 z4 @/ k) Y5 rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
# X2 G+ `: A, h+ c8 Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWe could extend this to any relationship. In fact,  understanding is theTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! V& z* M7 ~+ I- \# X9 u9 A
base of any relationship, be it a husband-wife or  parent-child or. `$ b0 T8 c6 ]3 N8 h
friendship!
  @$ k/ [4 ^0 n2 a3 I6 Y
' v* ^7 e5 }: ?: l% l7 `公仔箱論壇"Don't put the key to your happiness  in someone else's pocket - keep itTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% j( K8 T. W* @9 D
in your own."tvboxnow.com! `1 P0 J8 o8 M& Y+ E6 j





歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0