Thank you very much!!作者: wing282 時間: 2012-10-9 09:20 AM
Love Will Keep Us Together 節奏輕快值得收藏多謝版主的分享!作者: 252252evawong 時間: 2012-10-9 10:07 AM
thank you so much ,我最喜歡聽懷舊歌曲,感恩樓主的分亨.作者: wong97 時間: 2012-10-9 08:29 PM
The download link has been updated (error: #10). & p7 h, H; ~) A% Dtvboxnow.comYou may now download the file. # P+ ^1 U/ z: J$ p) Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf this error is persistent, please try to disable your anti-virus program or add sendspace to your white list. : T# R7 u: O8 Z1 o ' G6 Z& \9 U+ u7 ~& n1 {4 ZPlease upload once again作者: wong97 時間: 2012-10-9 08:31 PM
OK............I can download.............Thanks for sharing.............作者: tpp1234 時間: 2012-10-10 05:33 AM
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽作者: andyman 時間: 2012-10-10 08:55 AM
support good oldies...thanks作者: mansiu1 時間: 2012-10-10 02:20 PM
Good old songs, thanks for sharing!作者: qmimo 時間: 2012-10-11 11:16 AM
非常喜歡Patti Page的“I Love To Dance with You" 謝謝Felicity2010。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( z. [! ]$ Z5 @% \ |# M/ n
Lyric : , X7 k5 C( F! c- q/ J8 W, ?- ~tvboxnow.comI love to dance with you公仔箱論壇* g0 X" C" Q/ _9 Q- A: z! ^
Tell me you love it too公仔箱論壇7 \' s; E& w& o- C4 ?& C
When we are close like thistvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 m1 J( J! x) o8 P6 X# N: _0 A
Even our hearts can kiss " N/ b* Z- t: G/ Q0 r; R7 \tvboxnow.comHow can my mind behave 1 l, u% {& B) D. m4 v& otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHolding you cheek to cheek ) N; [9 A- ^. F! w公仔箱論壇I won't deny it" \4 U0 R1 Y6 ~
My thoughts run riot % k7 _, F; V7 ~3 t$ ^tvboxnow.comThinking what I can't speak 0 M& ?- \/ ?& o, P公仔箱論壇 9 x) ]& J Y# D+ L& P7 s公仔箱論壇I hold you close and see myself reflected in your eyestvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 a0 s' A; R. G/ F2 d' t
I feel inside as tho' I'm fill with firefliestvboxnow.com) j8 P, t( v, {+ U! z* q
My imagination tells me what your touch impliesTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 `8 ^7 b* W7 n
Should I even try to wonder why& s0 ~1 J- ^% ~. v5 b, X
: l$ K* z' [; g6 _2 n8 B2 b4 z
I love to dance with you公仔箱論壇) D J* Q: t$ j: j( |) V
Tell me you love it tootvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* g1 m0 ]* j2 d" h
When we are close like this% f+ @* V, ]3 t
Even our hearts can kiss ' d; w9 N8 e$ Q8 O$ G! ^tvboxnow.comI'll dance through life with you9 I) [4 _' c0 N9 J: @( s, F t
If you allow me too , z7 D0 J9 X7 ~" }! ^* GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If you don't know whytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ F$ k% D6 O& y5 C' A* T6 @
Please let me show why TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' T4 b3 @) O1 m1 u
Thinking what I can speaktvboxnow.com7 a, n0 E* D1 c- N6 b
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 a: h& I0 N& K( \: l) Z1 U0 u9 ?
I hold you close and see myself reflected in your eyes 4 t- H/ o8 R5 p$ Ptvboxnow.comI feel inside as tho' I'm fill with fireflies 1 ` I- u5 [7 M RMy imagination tells me what your touch implies公仔箱論壇7 H; T; s8 q% z% }. ^0 X4 j# J) s
Should I even try to wonder whytvboxnow.com3 D9 h0 A: I0 W# q: ?5 c2 j
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: Z, W: u- N+ m) I3 C; ?* |6 x/ l0 m
I love to dance with you # U( B" A4 O9 Y+ NTell me you love it too . @1 ~1 Z5 ^, H4 ]5 T' J* F9 B* k) Otvboxnow.comWhen we are close like thistvboxnow.com" A* g9 K0 f( l( e2 [& v p
Even our hearts can kiss ! a/ S3 L- _) Q J" R" ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHow can my mind behave公仔箱論壇' p# X! t0 e/ }& s- Y* g; k) b
Holding you cheek to cheek ; g( [6 M* r+ z8 b E7 `tvboxnow.comI won't deny ittvboxnow.com* W; f2 \( Q! G, i8 g, A
My thoughts run riot 1 c& t. S, M$ ?: F& j9 Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI love to dance with you J0 u+ B; }) otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI love to dance with you7 G* {' x- I3 [9 G3 e
I love to dance with you作者: ooappleoosm 時間: 2012-10-12 05:39 PM
thank q for sharing keep your job作者: kschow 時間: 2012-10-12 06:00 PM