Board logo

標題: [馬來西亞] 国人十大无礼行为。 大马人,没礼貌! [打印本頁]

作者: wasimasterQ    時間: 2013-1-22 09:36 AM     標題: 国人十大无礼行为。 大马人,没礼貌!

大马人,是时候改变了....你啊....我是在说你啊公仔箱論壇( ^% L- f" c* p
!

; x$ J; T  b; `# Y' C. ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; Q/ O4 b. V$ g$ a) G3 S

( g- F# [  b4 v# w; x# V6 u/ D% P) O

作者: lkfight    時間: 2013-1-22 10:23 AM

这些谁不知道?他们会管你吗?
作者: andyng509    時間: 2013-1-22 12:27 PM

這個調查我不認同,衆所周知馬囯可是“Rojak國”(外勞囯)。他們怎能把外勞也當作是大馬人民呢?) w( d5 U3 O9 T2 w+ E
相信以上的十大無禮行爲,應該有一半是外勞貢獻的吧?公仔箱論壇+ H, m* V* d! z/ q
**備註:以上言論沒有貶低任何人的意思,小弟只是就事論事而已。
作者: kschow    時間: 2013-1-22 12:37 PM

相比“強國人”的文明程度已是非常良好,起馬上街擺攤不會被扇耳光,走路不會被李剛家的寶馬車撞!
作者: elloi    時間: 2013-1-22 01:14 PM

I'm not surprise.
2 a/ ^) Y' e3 P' v! {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI was in KL one morning during last week; having buffet breakfast at a 3 star hotel near Petaling Street. I'd taken a table and thought I could mark my presence by leaving my coffee cup on the table, while I get my food., F& ?& W# [3 i) B1 @/ i. k; i: N& Z
But, I was shock when I returned to my table, I found my coffee cup was moved by 2 bumi ladies who wanted to take over my table. This is absolutely rude & uncivilized.
作者: smcorange    時間: 2013-1-22 09:59 PM

还有贪污, 犯罪率也争排行榜首!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0