This is one of the most entertaining TV series I have seen in the recent years, it would be difficult to keep up especially Jokes won't be fresh when told the second time.作者: 443853443 時間: 2013-2-7 05:36 PM
我覺得很好笑!希望原班人馬可以開拍續集!!作者: welldone2222 時間: 2013-2-11 11:00 AM
很好看,加油作者: michelleX 時間: 2013-2-11 11:53 AM
Surprise to heard many mainland Chinese were upset by this drama.6 d o# f" y! q- L. F* _8 X5 _0 Y
Come-on where's your sense of humor. $ M3 m8 I% r) \& K3 T4 O. Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI think this show made fun on both HK & Chinese societies. 9 |" ? b! k3 b0 Z. u3 \Sadly the high quality cannot be maintained till the end.作者: oblivious 時間: 2013-2-12 12:16 AM
拍續集就唔好啦,驚佢愈拍愈爛 5 F1 r0 s, H, h3 Ftvboxnow.com原班人馬拍第二個故事就差唔多!! " V' z5 L& v1 Xtvboxnow.comYesyesyesno 發表於 2013-2-6 01:33 AM
公仔箱論壇) @$ W u( J" _ w0 P4 p' R
tvboxnow.com U6 w( j1 k0 t# K% Y
I totally agree! This is a good, funny series I've seen in a while, but it won't be as funny if this is repeated. A different storyline, however, would be much more refreshing!作者: 大文細佬 時間: 2013-2-13 12:01 AM