Board logo

標題: Riddle [打印本頁]

作者: caroltam    時間: 2008-1-18 04:05 AM     標題: Riddle

Riddle tvboxnow.com/ ?; k& h, j% u% e/ ~: P6 i1 i, x
0 s8 }  n/ |# l; X/ z# h& ?
You are driving in a car at a constant speed.  On your left side is a 'drop off', (The ground is 18-20 inches below the level you are traveling on), and on your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you.  In front of you is a galloping horse, which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it.  Behind you is a galloping zebra.  Both the horse and zebra are also traveling at the same speed as you.  What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?
0 G, J; g7 t; STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! H3 @& W, F" ^+ {+ A
( M3 a/ Q8 f4 Z! C  @) @

- {: i: |" i5 u- C3 r* ^tvboxnow.com/ e$ e% ]/ X: n) S1 d1 I) V1 M% r

. @, y, h( V' wtvboxnow.comtvboxnow.com# P3 g) V1 S3 I# ]  n5 v" l
tvboxnow.com# ~+ v. R' q/ J& `
公仔箱論壇, i# S) Y; L% k5 i- a
For the answer, click and drag your mouse from star to star
* d" {+ O/ A* b& Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

4 @' }, f0 e* I: t* I1 W% r4 {  ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) T' E4 ?  v# H% p

+ k1 d, U  H: Mtvboxnow.com' l/ O  I$ I- Q! Q, Z

: ?/ t6 N$ S$ {7 H公仔箱論壇
. ?# s/ {/ R5 ?3 c  K& w2 b3 P, t+ I
" L, O9 P. y7 m$ T/ X

; m2 @4 V1 y# Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* Get your drunk-ass off the merry-go-round. *
( ]  [0 u7 Z$ l. O- ]" A6 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

作者: Geai    時間: 2008-1-18 07:29 AM

lol   joke or IQ ar
作者: maisychan1021    時間: 2008-1-19 01:10 AM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0