* }- @; `% u& n; \, A2 Q1 g+ @咁又唔好咁講, "倫敦沒有什麼好貼的. 來數張行貨算了"公仔箱論壇- f0 Q# m4 Q5 v
其實影相唔係一定要影地標的, 好多當地的風景, 人物, 劇院, 舞台乜都可从.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ y. G! }: R O' o- k
祗要你有興趣, 影下的士, 電話亭, 巴士 都是很唔錯的.公仔箱論壇4 `! H/ F. L# M8 }! D
London咁大, 歷史又多, 可能你冇咁多時間啦.8 K) W6 s/ M4 [5 N8 _, `/ L
最緊要好玩, 旅途愉快TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( Z6 H5 P0 S6 }
多謝分享作者: sun2580 時間: 2013-9-12 01:13 AM
All these pictures are refreshing.( h# {# X$ B. `- G. `# {1 \
Yes they are all seen before but they are good.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) W/ f P0 q: f4 T! G7 z
When you travel. All these is what you want to see. 6 X" i' l' ]0 e5 w4 o/ X* a5 ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhat can I say.6 }" y) L0 h7 w$ ~9 ~
Thanks作者: cfina 時間: 2013-9-19 07:08 PM
nice, thank you for sharing!作者: theweek 時間: 2013-9-22 05:59 PM
Oh ! The pictures have almost shown every popular places in London. I believe that you have really done a good job ! I hope that I also want to visit there shortly in the near future.