Board logo

標題: [賽車] Yvan Muller: drivers’ title ‘a good payback’ to RML [打印本頁]

作者: Geofredo    時間: 2013-9-27 12:53 PM     標題: Yvan Muller: drivers’ title ‘a good payback’ to RML

Newly crowned WTCC champion, Yvan Muller, said his title win is his “a good payback” to the RML team after a difficult 2013 pre-season.公仔箱論壇: k5 F' W0 N+ F; |
tvboxnow.com1 h4 v1 I( `" ?
Muller, who clinched his fourth WTCC championship at Suzuka, told Eurosport that the lack of pre-season due to Chevrolet’s withdrawal from the series made his title win even sweeter.
1 ?/ q! ^5 p6 H+ m, t0 U7 _2 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 E: p4 u( _' h- T3 a
“I’m proud to have done it [won the title],” Muller said after the race. “One month before the race [at Monza] we were not sure if we would be on the grid and we had to think a different way.
  Y7 C. {' c" X7 l( }6 ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇0 q: y, i' G, }
“All the sacrifices done by the RML team and myself, [I think] we have a good payback.”公仔箱論壇* i# M* ?! g: \# q

/ j% \" `4 U+ \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Frenchman added he is pleased to have clinched the title with two races remaining of the 2013 WTCC calendar.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& t9 Y" ?6 v5 B; f

. ?* {/ b0 u7 [公仔箱論壇He is certain to now help team-mate, Tom Chilton, clinch second in the drivers’ standings, after the Briton moved up to third in the rankings following a strong Suzuka weekend.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 v. V% h  \5 l6 A5 Q; N

' I! l+ t, s% T" r0 V9 l: dtvboxnow.com“I had a great fight during the race, but without any risks,” Muller continued. “I didn’t want to take any risks.
2 G0 ]1 N7 c8 p' d9 g0 G0 M6 F- b5 e1 @. M! ~0 E
“I wanted this title finished [as] like this we can do something else.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  w. T1 ]7 \- G& j

& ^0 K  [) D% b% @  I+ _2 }“Now I can be focussed on maybe helping Tom a little bit.”




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0